Movie Alice in Wonderland | SheSpeaks

• tyleric5234X tyleric5234X
    08.19.13

Fantastic! This movie takes you on a virtual adventure. It is great for kids. Keeps them excited and engaged the whole time. This is my go to movie whenever I have to babysit slightly older kids. Not the best movie for very young kids though... it gives them nightmares.

• sakana By  sakana
    03.20.10

Definitely see in IMAX 3-D...just a fun movie!

• jennifer122105 By  jennifer122105
    03.20.10

Great movie! I thought that it was a little morbid or scary for children, but you can expect that type of mood in a tim burton film. Plus, we went on tuesday and got a student discount. $7.50 for one 3D ticket!

• Foofie5 By  Foofie5
    03.20.10

I agree with above. The color in movie was fantastic very bright ! Johnny Depp, of course, was excellent. ( I think Johnny Depp is "HOT")

• sassysami By  sassysami
    03.18.10

it was a good movie, the 3D action was great. I enjoyed myself. the kids would love it!

• Melbabe By  Melbabe
    03.17.10

I just saw this movie yesterday with my sister and a friend and we all three loved it. I thought that the flashbacks for the first movie made it even better for those few people who have never seen it.

• vreddy By  vreddy
    03.17.10

The imagery and color of the movie is magnificent almost up to par as Avatar. The 3-D experience made it even more enjoyable. Johnny Depp and Helena Carter's portrayal of Mad Hatter and Red Queen made this experience a fun time at the theatre. Disney and Tim Burton did a great job in letting us experience their vision of the movie.