Victoria's Secret Love Spell Perfume Review Page 7 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• knpowers2008 By  knpowers2008
    10.26.11

This is one of my all time favorite scents from Victoria's Secret! Such a nice scent to spray on after getting a shower in the evening.

• Nikkijo44 By  Nikkijo44
    10.26.11

LOVE this scent. no matter how many times i've smelled this scent, it never get old

• loves2laugh By  loves2laugh
    10.09.11

I received Love Spell as a wedding shower gift 3 years ago and have been wearing it ever since! Every time I go out, I have at least one person asking me what I am wearing!! And I LOVE that Victoria's Secret always seems to have a "special" on their products...and I get more for less!!!!

• Adkinsb By  Adkinsb
    10.08.11

I love that the scent lasts all day. The lotion is great too.

• Dulcy131 By  Dulcy131
    09.22.11

Absolutely LOVE this fragrance! This is a scent I make sure I have at all times...although I am almost out at the present time. Time for a shopping trip!

• MissWestVirginia By  MissWestVirginia
    09.21.11

I discovered Victoria's Secret Love Spell fragrance in 2005. In the past 6 years it's the only scent I've worn. I buy the body wash, lotions, body butter and the body spray. It has a light, fruity scent that is not overpowering. If a scent could smile, this one would be the one that does. I was in a restaurant eating with a friend. The waitress approached us and said, "What kind of perfume do you girls wear?" (We both are Love Spell gals.) We told her, and she said she'd remembered it from the last time we were there--over a year ago--and said if she ever saw us again she was going to ask. She was going to buy some! Well, since she was a great waitress, my friend and I went to Victoria's Secret and bought her the entire line of fragrances and delivered it to her in the pretty pink bag with pink tissue paper. Oh yeah...it's that worth it.

• flaca805 By  flaca805
    04.02.11

Love it! My boyfriend doesn't stop smelling my skin after i use this! HE LOVES THE SMELL AS MUCH AS ME! WOuld highly recommend.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    01.03.11

Love spell is a very distinctive and long lasting smell. I get tired of it if I wear it everyday, but I do like to use it sometimes. I can always tell when someone I am around is wearing this!

• angeleys1976 By  angeleys1976
    10.24.10

This is my favorite victoria secret sent. I love it. I will be walking around at work or at a shopping center and if I walk past someone that has it on I am like... Thats love spell. It has a very distinct smell sweet and refeshing at the same time. I find that the sent last for a good part of the day without having to add more of the spray or lotion on. Overall it smells good and lasts long

• ChristiOX By  ChristiOX
    10.21.10

LOVE Victoria's Secret line of perfumes...I collect them and wear them as often as I can! Love Spell is one of my many favorites. The one thing I love about these fragrances is that on label of the bottle there is a description of what the perfume smells like. For instance, Love Spell has the smells of cherry blossom, peach, and white jasmine. How AWESOME is that! Love Spell is such a popular smell that other companies of different products have developed their own version of the fragrance. If you haven't gotten yourself a bottle of this wonderful sensation in a bottle-go get one!!

• ddpeacock By  ddpeacock
    09.28.10

think its awesome. would surely recommend it.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I love this perfume. I wear it everywhere I go, even just around the house :).

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.14.10

love spell is amazing.pure seduction smell amazing too

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    03.15.10

I LOVE the scent, but it only lasts for a very, very short time. I have tried layering the scent using the lotion, body spray and then the Eau De Toilette. It is too much fragrance at first, but then a couple of hours later there is no smell. If the scent would last longer I would give it 5 stars.

• britany10 By  britany10
    02.16.10

Victoria's Secret Love Spell is wonderful, the smell is awesome!..it lasts a very long time and also is a reasonable price!..