Burts Bees Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• jassos jassos
    12.28.14

I love all natural products that are kind to me, my health and the environment. Burt's Bees delivers all that and in scents that are invigorating and keep the soft skin of my lips protected and moisturized.

• roxysecrets78 By  roxysecrets78
    04.07.13

I got this lip balm because my friend loves this product and I love the skin care line. I bought the Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil but the scent was disappointing, It smelled like tobacco. I noticed that I had to reapply the balm every hour because my lips felt very dry; even more than before I first applied this product. Bottom line, this product dries out my lips : (

• Rabb02 By  Rabb02
    04.06.13

This my favorite lip balm, It works really well for me. I like it because its non tinted.

• ladyace74 By  ladyace74
    03.18.13

Burt?s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm Pomegranates has always been one of my favorite fruits to indulge in. Whether it was enjoy it as a late afternoon snack, imbibe as martini or mixed in with my favorite skin care products. I already been a fan of Burt Bee?s and I thought I should take the dive and buy it. The lip balm is packed with nourishing pomegranate oil. It promises to replenish and revitalize your lips. The scent did smell a bit like pomegranates, I wasn?t overly fond of it. It leaves a slight pinkish tint but it isn?t very noticeable. The lip balm goes on smoothly and does soften my lips but it doesn?t last very long. I notice I reach for some every hour or so. Overall, it is a mediocre lip balm but I would buy it again if it was on sale.

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

This is my favorite chapstick! I would highly recommend this. It really works for dry/irritated lips!

• coffeelover992 By  coffeelover992
    02.16.13

The only kind I would highly recommend. Made out of almost all natural ingredients is the only way to go. Great flavor and super moisturizing.

• LexiBug By  LexiBug
    02.08.13

Burt's Bees is my go-to lip balm. I have so many of them, and I keep them in just about every bag I own. It not only protects chapped lips, but helps heal them too. Individual tubes are a little expensive, but if you buy larger packs they're definitely worth it, plus you can keep them in multiple places!

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

This is my favorite nighttime lip balm. I put it on before bed and wake up with moisturized lips. None of that weird leftover gunk that some can cause. Love the mint and the beeswax really helps keep the moisture in.

• roastedbeanz By  roastedbeanz
    11.14.12

Hands down. This is the only lip balm we use anymore. Buy it in bulk to save in the overall cost. The great color makes it easy to find in my purse or diaper bag. It absorbs great and leaves your lips with a great tingly mint effect. Can't recommend this enough!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    11.03.12

When winter is dealing me the terrible case of the chapped lips, this is the first thing I turn to that I know would always save my lips! other chapsticks I have used only seems to come off after a while and then make my lips dried again. but this one sticks with me longer. instant hydration and even the peeled skin that seems to hang in there disappears because it gets hydrated along with the lips.

• pinkisbananas By  pinkisbananas
    10.08.12

I love this stuff. I used to hate the smell since I was more into the sweet smelling stuff. This balm really freshens up your lips. It feels buttery and nice. When this wipes off it doesn't dry out your lips it seems to moisturize and keep your lips moisturized.