Burts Bees Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• jassos jassos
    12.28.14

I love all natural products that are kind to me, my health and the environment. Burt's Bees delivers all that and in scents that are invigorating and keep the soft skin of my lips protected and moisturized.

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

This is my favorite nighttime lip balm. I put it on before bed and wake up with moisturized lips. None of that weird leftover gunk that some can cause. Love the mint and the beeswax really helps keep the moisture in.

• roastedbeanz By  roastedbeanz
    11.14.12

Hands down. This is the only lip balm we use anymore. Buy it in bulk to save in the overall cost. The great color makes it easy to find in my purse or diaper bag. It absorbs great and leaves your lips with a great tingly mint effect. Can't recommend this enough!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    11.03.12

When winter is dealing me the terrible case of the chapped lips, this is the first thing I turn to that I know would always save my lips! other chapsticks I have used only seems to come off after a while and then make my lips dried again. but this one sticks with me longer. instant hydration and even the peeled skin that seems to hang in there disappears because it gets hydrated along with the lips.

• pinkisbananas By  pinkisbananas
    10.08.12

I love this stuff. I used to hate the smell since I was more into the sweet smelling stuff. This balm really freshens up your lips. It feels buttery and nice. When this wipes off it doesn't dry out your lips it seems to moisturize and keep your lips moisturized.

• kshanez By  kshanez
    10.04.12

Love the original Burt's! My husband and I buy the four-pack to keep stocked up. The only bummer is that it doesn't have SPF - my lips burn in the sun with this one. I wish all Burt's had SPF! But, otherwise I love how protective and minty this stick is...And natural!

• abean8992 By  abean8992
    07.14.12

The best balm for lips. My daughters use it during their sports practices and games. Really helps!!! I keep one in my purse and one in my bedroom. Always refreshing and helps when my lips are dry and chapped.

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

My go-to lip balm! The peppermint tingle is nice, and it leaves lips super hydrated. If I have chapped lips, I put some of this on before bed, and I wake up with a beautiful, healed pout!

• horseshoekels By  horseshoekels
    06.29.12

This is a lip balm that I keep repurchasing, while a little more expensive, it's simply my favorite. I love the feel on my lips when it's applied, the slight cooling sensation and peperminty scent, and it's long lasting moisture. Replenishing and soothing, the best balm i have found!

• ERIKA1650 By  ERIKA1650
    06.28.12

This balm is one my favorites. I like the smell and how my lips feel afterwards.

• rebelvoss By  rebelvoss
    06.27.12

Our entire family loves Burts Bees. We are all addicted. It makes your mouth feel yummy and minty.