Shutterfly Photo Books | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

Easy to use to make photo albums. I have done this for Christmas presents, birthday parties, baby showers and retirements. You just upload your photos and drop them into an album and format it as you wish. My family looks foward to seeing what new creation I will have every Christmas.

• jrohde By  jrohde
    07.19.10

i LOVE shutterfly! I made a photo book for FREE and I got Free Print, The prints and book came out GREAT! I love it

• edwardsfamily By  edwardsfamily
    07.19.10

Very good quailty prints and great pricing. I have had a problem with accidently ordering too many prints and they happily worked with me to fix my order at no charge

• williamsongirlz By  williamsongirlz
    07.18.10

Shutterfly, is a very easy & they have very high quality products! I use whatever site (snapfish, shutterfly, kodak, etc....) that has the best deal on prints or FREE photo books. I love the fact that companies like Shutterfly, offer special codes not only to first time users but all customers :)

• jmaloney66 By  jmaloney66
    07.17.10

Love Shutterfly! I have been using this site for many years for "all" my photo needs. I store all my images there and have created some great gift for friends and family. Memories to last a lifetime. Quality of the end product you receive is the best, looks just like you imagined, possibly even better. Customer Service is excellent; if ever an issue they solve it immediately. Love the share site, so easy to use! WOULD RECOMMEND SHUTTERFLY :o) you will not be disappointed!

• TammyM5 By  TammyM5
    03.27.10

I love these calendars. I make several each year, one for myself and others as gifts. I like them because they are so many different options on the styles and colors that you could choose to make and then you can feature one picture or have several on the page to showcase on each month. It brightens my day when I look above my desk and see some of my favorite photos hanging up with my appointments for the month! You can also add birthdays and other special events in the calendar!

• Mythreedaughters By  Mythreedaughters
    01.19.10

I love Shutterfly. Every year I make a "year in review" book for each of my three girls. It's all about them and they love it. I love that the pictures get off of the computer and into a book without all the clutter. The quality of the book and speed in which they arrive are outstanding.

• alopez By  alopez
    01.09.10

Im gonna try it

• Julie323 By  Julie323
    01.07.10

I have been a Shutterfly customer for several years and store all my images there, maintain one of their fabulous FREE share sites, and create tons of photobooks. I also love their Christmas cards, among other wonderful products. The comments already noted here really say it all, but let me just add that it would be impossible to say enough good things about Shutterfly. The community has become a second family, their products and quality are outstanding, and they have terrific sales!!!!!! Don't miss out on checking out an incredible site!

• lemaire26 By  lemaire26
    01.07.10

After shopping around with several photo album suppliers, I joined Shutterfly and been so impressed with the quality and ever changing product lines. it is not often that a company truly understands and follows the pulse of their customer base. Shutterfly not only listens to their members but quickly responds with wonderful new products and features. In addition to the photo albums (incredible quality!), the sharesites they provide (free) to their members are packed with outstanding features that make it easy to stay connected with friends and family near & far. Their member community is one of the friendliest and the gallery is PACKED with incredible inspiration! Video and image storage is offered free of charge (non-compressed) and available for archival on CDs (for a VERY nominal charge!). LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Shutterfly site.. Can't say enough good things about my experience with them!

• braydensmom By  braydensmom
    01.06.10

Oh... I have a TON of Shutterfly photobooks like the previous poster said! From little 4x4 purse sizes to big 12x12 digital scrapbooked ones. Definately awesome quality and I love looking at their gallery for inspiration and ideas! And yes, I already go in on that sale! :o)