Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• Teresab By  Teresab
    03.18.13

This works great in my kitchen!!!

• chaniab By  chaniab
    03.11.13

I used this daily to clean my hardwoods until I purchased a Roomba. I still use it for quick clean ups when I don't feel like chasing the roomba around. Use microfiber cloths instead of the ones you have to buy so save some $$. They work so much better than the required pads.

• hkysns1 By  hkysns1
    01.31.13

I really loved this when I first purchased the product. Worked great, it appears it has lost a lot of suction over the past year that I have had it.

• JElgin By  JElgin
    01.22.13

I have had my swiffer sweeper vac for 2 years. I absolutely love it. However, the battery does not charge as well as it used to so it won't stay charged for longer than the do half of my kitchen floor. The cloths work well on their own though, and you can use the mop cloths on the same head as well.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    01.08.13

I like this swiffer sweepervac. the negative is the battery does not last long. other than that it does a good job of cleaning.

• jennifervang80 By  jennifervang80
    01.04.13

I've never tried this,but would love too. I am sure that it's good, being that all Swiffer products,in my opinion, are all great!

• tristin93 By  tristin93
    01.04.13

Not for me. I'd rather spend a little more and get more suction and longer charge.

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    12.06.12

This was just ok. What I really don't like about it is that it doesn't hold a charge. I'd rather get on my hands and knees and get the job done.

• Jensappy76 By  Jensappy76
    10.20.12

I love my Swiffer Sweeper Vac. I have owned mine for about 6 years now and still works great. Would absolutely buy another in a heartbeat.

• cardreader By  cardreader
    10.05.12

It worked the first few times. Then the charge would not last more than a few minutes. After a month it died. This is useless. I bought a dirtdevil stick broom on black friday for $2. and it picks up cat fire, cat food, and just about anything.