Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner Review Page 7 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• AmandaEve011 By  AmandaEve011
    08.08.13

Pretty good eyeliner for the price. It stays on...but I tend to like the gel eyeliner better!

• AmandaEve011 By  AmandaEve011
    08.08.13

• Sandy93 By  Sandy93
    08.07.13

I really like the way this eyeliner is easy to use! I had trouble with liquid eyeliner when I first started using it, but after using this one I became a pro! It goes on so smoothly and stays on for a very long time. It is very easy to get the look you want with this eyeliner, whether it be bold or subtle.

• Sandy93 By  Sandy93
    08.07.13

• Jjohnston1 By  Jjohnston1
    07.26.13

Goes on smoothly and stays on all day. I love that you can make a thin or thick line.

• Jjohnston1 By  Jjohnston1

07.15.13

excelent

• Babyruth543 By  Babyruth543
    07.14.13

Stays on all day! Love it!

• Babyruth543 By  Babyruth543
    07.14.13

Stays on all day! Love it!

• daisy7112 By  daisy7112
    07.09.13

this eyeliner is really nice and it makes such a sleek defined line and it really is such a black black eyeliner

• daisy7112 By  daisy7112
    07.09.13

• snookietx By  snookietx
    07.05.13

I have used this eyeliner for years and would never change. It is easy to put on and stays on. I have had women ask me about my eyeliner and wanted to buy it also.

• snookietx By  snookietx
    07.05.13

• Jessgarcia100 By  Jessgarcia100
    06.20.13

Stays on all day and very easy to use!

• Jessgarcia100 By  Jessgarcia100
    06.20.13

Stays on all day and very easy to use!

• Aroura By  Aroura
    06.14.13

Goes on smooth and lasts all day. They should make other colors though.

• Aroura By  Aroura
    06.14.13

Goes on smooth and lasts all day. They should make other colors though.

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

This waterproof mascara is excellent. I love the brush and the way it is shaped.

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

• camocutie21 By  camocutie21
    06.10.13

This was the best liquid eye liner I've tried. No flakes or cracks through out the day and no smearing. Just bold beautiful eyes

• camocutie21 By  camocutie21
    06.10.13

• sheri623 By  sheri623
    05.15.13

I really like this liquid eyeliner. It's one of the best.

• sheri623 By  sheri623
    05.15.13

I really like this liquid eyeliner. It's one of the best.

• annarae7268 By  annarae7268
    05.12.13

I love liquid eyeliner, and this is one of the best.

• annarae7268 By  annarae7268
    05.12.13

I love liquid eyeliner, and this is one of the best.

• Mrsmac10 By  Mrsmac10
    05.04.13

So I bought this recently, usually my liquid liner fave is almay but I would say this one is right up there with long lating liquid liners that stay dark... pet peeve of mine liquid liners that fade throughout the day, this one does not:)

• Mrsmac10 By  Mrsmac10
    05.04.13

• belle2425 By  belle2425
    04.30.13

I like this eyeliner. It's very easy to use and very pigmented. It stays on all day.

• belle2425 By  belle2425