e.l.f. Cosmetics Brushes Review Page 7 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• rvrsgrl By  rvrsgrl
    08.10.09

i don't love all of these, but some are quite nice. The eyeshadow brush in particular is great...i have 4, and i like the studio brushes as well (better quality than the regular line). If you were to buy one brush, make it the eyeshadow brush!

• DarthSarah By  DarthSarah
    08.10.09

Love them! They're only $1 each and I really can't get enough! I have some brushes from Sephora that are more expensive but I really can't notice a different. I have told everyone about E.L.F brushes and make up. That really is one of the best websites for make up out there. And because they're only $1, you can easily replace them if they break. I have had some for months and have yet to be disappointed. These brushes are a FANTASTIC buy!

• radar525 By  radar525
    08.03.09

Love the mineral and studio line brushes. Not so much the $1.00 ones. The mineral brushes are fantastic - soft and don't shed.

• MaryamP By  MaryamP
    07.28.09

Really gud brushes.

• popa1228 By  popa1228
    07.13.09

my favorite brushes from this line are the eyeshadow brush, blending brush and defining brush.. they are all soo soft! i'm not a fan of the total face brush because it sheds a lot, but they're great for $1 a piece

• ceetiina By  ceetiina
    07.13.09

Precision Liner/Angled Liner - These are very good brushes. Both are great for lining (gel or shadows). Again, very affordable. (5/5)

• robininparadise By  robininparadise
    07.08.09

Extremely good quality for this price. Studio line brushes are terrific too

• barbijs1 By  barbijs1
    07.08.09

Love these brushes. Better quality then you get as the free samples from lancome counter. and a heck of a lot cheaper than sephora. I only use brushes to put on my makeup so I couldn't live without this great find

• armsdj By  armsdj
    07.08.09

I recently received my first ELF order. Got 3 of their brushes then and I've since ordered 2 more...they're great. Unbelievable quality for the price. Smell a little funky when you first take them out of the plastic covers, but wash with your favorite brush cleaner and they're fine. Very little shedding and they're SO soft!

• aeonflux707 By  aeonflux707
    07.07.09

I bought the blending eye brush and also bought the eye shadow brush and the blending one is super soft. I actually haven't been using it for blending eye shadow. I've been using it to blend my concealer under my eyes to make it look more air brushed, and it works great that way for me. The eye shadow brush on the other hand, I have two other brushes similar to it so I don't use it too much but it is very soft and feels great on the eyes! So for a buck you don't really lose anything in my opinion.

• ChristieLynn87 By  ChristieLynn87
    07.07.09

Oh yeah and some Targets carry the elf products so if you dont want to pay the shipping or you're not old enough to have a credit card check your local Target!

• maty45 By  maty45
    07.07.09

I own all the brushes from e.l.f. The one dollar brushes are ok, the 3 dollar ones are GREAT! Love these brushes, try them all at only a few bucks a piece

• MyNewestAddiction By  MyNewestAddiction
    07.07.09

the only 2 i use is the shadow brush and the flat liner brush! i use these daily! i sometimes use the spoolie and the smudger! Not a huge fan of the face brushes... but the ones i mentioned here are great!

• Tasha326 By  Tasha326
    07.06.09

I love it, they are so soft and the best makeup brushes i have found! Only a dollar a piece i suggest you all try them out you wont be disappointed!