Movie The Proposal Review Page 7 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

At first it didn't seem to be anythign special. In the end, i loved it and was so happy we watched it. We got it at redbox, so it was only $1!! ( :

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

• rascal0006 By  rascal0006
    01.28.10

I love this movie, I saw it in theaters and I'm glad I also bought the DVD! Sandra Bullock is such a great actress! It is a cute and hilarious movie, great movie for couples.

• rascal0006 By  rascal0006
    01.28.10

• KarenC17PSU By  KarenC17PSU
    01.20.10

Really cute movie! Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds were hilarious together! Great date movie! My husband and I both really enjoyed it.

• KarenC17PSU By  KarenC17PSU
    01.20.10

• flirtmd By  flirtmd
    12.14.09

Very cute. Loved the family interaction and Betty White in the woods. Predictable but enjoyable. A good movie for everyone without sex, violence and language.

• flirtmd By  flirtmd
    12.14.09

• WDWPRNCESS By  WDWPRNCESS
    11.15.09

Just watched this last night. Thought it was really funny. Like the others said, I laughed throughout the whole movie. Going to buy it on DVD for my mom. She'll love it.

• WDWPRNCESS By  WDWPRNCESS
    11.15.09

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    11.06.09

Saw this on DVD the other night. Cute movie. I like so many of the actors in it. I really loved Sandra Bullocks wardrobe.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    11.06.09

• melsplace By  melsplace
    09.17.09

I really enjoy watching it....I watch it and others at home over from time to time.

• melsplace By  melsplace
    09.17.09

• nednettinc By  nednettinc
    09.06.09

It's a good movie. I mean, yes it's a chick flick, but I think this movie is better than that. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seemed to be better than your average chick flick.

• nednettinc By  nednettinc
    09.06.09

• mrsdp07 By  mrsdp07
    08.14.09

I loved this movie! My husband and I went to see it together on a whim. It is a great date movie!

• mrsdp07 By  mrsdp07
    08.14.09

• jennifercaroline By  jennifercaroline
    07.22.09

Loved this movie!!! Sandra Bullock does awesome, entertaining girl movies. Go see it.

• jennifercaroline By  jennifercaroline
    07.22.09

• JCobble By  JCobble
    07.11.09

This movie is definatly in my fav top ten! I dragged my husband with me who normally likes war movies but I caught him laughing a couple of times! So funny!

• JCobble By  JCobble
    07.11.09

• cfletch By  cfletch
    07.06.09

A funny date night movie.

• cfletch By  cfletch
    07.06.09

A funny date night movie.

• Hummer63 By  Hummer63
    07.05.09

The Proposal is a romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. The main premise is about how an uptight woman executive bribes her career oriented executive assistant to marry her so she is not deported. Yes, it does have some predictable moments. But, my goodness I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wet my pants. It had been a tough work week and this movie is what I needed - A light comedy, with romance and laughter. I do think the trailers give away too much. I will buy this movie when it comes out on video.

• Hummer63 By  Hummer63