Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• t_spiffy By  t_spiffy
    02.28.12

Always good food, always fast and efficient waiters.

• samburris By  samburris
    02.28.12

I love Applebees! I've never been there and had bad service or food! I always get exactly what I order and expect along with great customer service!

• curiousone By  curiousone
    01.11.12

Always love Applebees especially their lunch special soup and salad. Nice atmosphere, great customer service, clean, friendly and welcoming.

• keeganandjacksmommy By  keeganandjacksmommy
    11.15.11

applebees is usually a 50/50 for me. sometimes the food is delicious. others - not so good. the same goes for customer service. it is hit and miss. if i have a choice to go to a different sit down restaurant i opt out of applebees.

• carmnpam By  carmnpam
    09.27.11

I at first will be honest was not that much of a fan with Applebees, but when they added some new options and brodened thy're menu I had more things to choose from and they were good. I also really like the 2 for $20 option because if your on a limited budget its a great option.

• Eheart3 By  Eheart3
    12.31.10

Ok. A few months ago i ate at applebees. My mom and i got to late classes together every wednesday we pick a different place. The car side boy was a bit inexperienced, but the food was horrible!!!!!!. I will never eat there again. And that's a promise. I get better from my local fast food place. We just hated it

• mitzi711 By  mitzi711
    12.30.10

I enjoy their food (especially their lunch specials) and have always had great customer service at any location we visit. It is a favorite restaurant of my 7 year old.

• Livestrong11 By  Livestrong11
    12.30.10

We have gone to Applebees on many occasions and have had no problems. However, the past couple of weeks we ended up going twice due to a get together and gift cards. Both times were horrible. I spoke to the manager last time, he was very understanding. He told me the hostess that I had an issue with had more complaints that day, and several on days past. Why do we keep these people around, their are many happy people that would love the job of greeting others! Be greatful for having a job, be nice to your guests, I am a paying customer!

• breezy123 By  breezy123
    11.10.10

It is just okay! Nothing that makes me keep going back! I did forget my debit card and the ladies were very polite and put it up for me.

• nancy1960 By  nancy1960
    09.08.10

I have had excellent service from Applebee''s every time, and the waitresses are always fast and polite. They have a great sense of humer.