Motrin Children's Motrin

Motrin Children's Motrin

4.7
              Rated #2 in Health & Safety
106 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Yes, I always use motrin for my little girls fevers...it works so much better then the other stuff. The fever comes down alot quicker and stays down alot longer. And they both enjoy the grape flavor.

Motrin is always our first choice for fevers and pain. My children do not fight me to take this because it has a good taste. And it seems to last a lot longer than tylenol.

I also use this when my children are sick. It is really good at lower fevers quickly and the taste is alot better compared to other brands

We use children's Motrin a lot. The taste is acceptable to my medicine-hating kids (they refuse to take most things) and it works great for fevers and pain. My 9 yr old actually has migraine headaches (familial thing, her daddy started getting them at age 9 also) and Motrin is the only thing that works for them. It lasts longer than Tylenol for fevers too.

Very good product - works well for fever, pain.

I have two daughters ages 13 & 15, motrin has been the choice and preference since both were babies.It has always proved to be effective and efficient when needed.This is one product that has always been dependable and safe.

I have an 8 month old and this is a life saver to bring her temperature down when she gets sick!

Most of the time my son's pediatrician recommends Motrin over Tylenol. They told me it's better for pain from vaccinations than Tylenol. My son loves the taste too. I don't have to fight with him to take it. I always keep it on hand.

One of my favorites since it last so much longer than the rest. The flavors are perfect for the kids, they take it with out whinning. :)

Motrin has always been my medication of choice. I would recommend this to anyone with children. Its great for fevers, aches and pains. I can't recall it ever not doing the trick.

I way more prefer this than children's tylenol. I use it when my son is hurting. I use tylenol for mild fevers though. Motrin is fast acting and works longer in my sons case.

I love children's Motrin. It works quickly and my kids love all the tastes that they make.

Motrin has always been our first choice!

I will agree 110% with this! I love Motrin for my kids, too! It's always effective a reducing fevers quickly for us, and I've never had any adverse effects. Sometimes, I will even alternate this medicine with acetaminophen, too...the combination of switching every dose is awesome as well.

I also like it for high fevers, it always works. It is also good for use during the night since it lasts for 8 hours, I feel better knowing that our daughter will not need more medication during the night.