Uggs Classic Short | SheSpeaks

• I love Uggs. So comfortable, so cute. Love love love

• jenniferlynn By  jenniferlynn
    04.04.09

Love UGGs, So comfy and warm.

• Caroyln By  Caroyln
    04.04.09

Disagree. I found if you get them too loose they will wear down and get holes, you need to buy them snug and they will last forever. I wear nothing but uggs. Love um!

• shelley111 By  shelley111
    03.23.09

My daughter has a pair of Uggs and she absolutely loves them. They have held up all winter with no wear signs.

• praices By  praices
    03.07.09

Disagree. They are the warmest boots I have ever had in my life!!! That is what matters. As far as quality I had my tall boots for 2 years and use them to a walk on the beach or just play in the snow and they still look like new. Make sure you protect them with a spray every year.

• mariab10 By  mariab10
    02.23.09

These are the ugliest shoes ever. I cannot wait until we wake up from our warm-foot daze and realize that we're wearing what look like brown logs on our feet. Hideous!! ...and so last year...

• ratcherson By  ratcherson
    02.20.09

I have 2 pairs of Uggs and love them.( I have classic short and gey classic cardy styles) There is a website you can go to that will repair your uggs. I can't remember what the site name is but it has repairing uggs in the website name. Might be worth it to check out. I can't wear my Uggs enough!