Movie Ratatouille | SheSpeaks

• kfusco22 kfusco22
    05.04.13

Both my kids and my husband and I all enjoyed this movie! I love spending time with family and this movie was a great way to spend family night!

• colieblack By  colieblack
    04.28.09

Good Disney movie - Good concept that anything is possible but you have to work for it and not just expect it to happen to you

• onlyonetoni By  onlyonetoni
    04.21.09

One of the best Disney movies thus far. And I've seen them all!

• Lottelatte By  Lottelatte
    04.07.09

My 8 year old grandd aughter loved this movie and thought it was great fun!

• ladybuggirlfriend By  ladybuggirlfriend
    04.07.09

OK! I don't have small children and it was precious to me!! I loved it!!! A must see for any age!!!!!!!!!!

• lillipad1218 By  lillipad1218
    04.03.09

I know the movie is unbelievable, but it was really cute. My 6 year old daughter enjoyed it as well.

• twdavis By  twdavis
    03.23.09

I liked this movie, as I love anything Disney, but it did seem to drag in a few places. If I still had a small child I probably wouldn't have taken them to see it. It seems a little too mature for their viewing. It was entertaining for me, but a little more adult than the usually Disney fare.

• amy0901 By  amy0901
    03.14.09

Cute movie. My daughter at age 4 loves it. She thinks it is hysterical that the rat cooks.

• KARENJME By  KARENJME
    03.13.09

I LOVED this movie. Bought the DVD. I watch it about every 4-5 months. I love the technical aspects of how they made this movie.

• babsywabs By  babsywabs
    03.05.09

Being rerun season, since nothing else was on, my husband and I watched this movie last night. While not my favorite animated movie of all time, the animation was beautiful and the story was fun. The idea of a kitchen full of rats whipping up a gourmet meal in a chic Parisian restaurant was a hoot. The characters were all just enough over-the-top to be very amusing, even to us old folks.

• pamomof2 By  pamomof2
    03.01.09

My kids (5,3) really like this movie, but I do not care for the scene with the older woman and her gas mask and gun. I actually have to skip/forwad this part because emy children become upset. Other than that great movie and very cute ending