Nintendo DS | SheSpeaks

• kimtoby By  kimtoby
    05.29.09

it is very fun to play with

• kpmomma By  kpmomma
    04.02.09

The Nintendo DS is a Godsend! I have a 5yo and a 2yo. and they both enjoy playing with it. The unfortunate part is, my 2yo has a bad habit of throwing something on the ground after she's finished playing with it. After many falls and throws, our DS is now broken. I have to figure out what to do in order to get it fixed.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    03.29.09

I got mine for Christmas and I'm still playing with it. Mostly puzzle games and the brain boosting type of games (there are more out there than just the Brain Age series). Looking forward to many more games.

• Whinemaker By  Whinemaker
    03.19.09

My confession: I bought MYSELF a Nintendo DS and some games: My Spanish Coach, BrainAge, My Weightloss Coach (comes w/a pedometer), Animal Crossing (Ahh, the power of creating my own town!). These and several others keep are great stress relievers and keep my mind bouncing!

• trbpad By  trbpad
    03.08.09

We bought the micro for my son for xmas of 07 and he loved it and so did I the original super mario games are very addicting so for xmas of 08 we bought him the ds and the whole family even my 2 year old daughter loves to play the blocks (tetris).