Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• crogers1 By  crogers1
    09.09.11

I love, lover, love this hummus. And all the other Sabra hummus flavors. I don't know why, but it seems creamier than other brand of hummus, velvety almost. And it tastes heavenly. I always have it in the fridge for a healthy snack option with celery, carrots, broccoli, or pita chips.

• SweetSara By  SweetSara
    06.07.11

Love

• yogajane By  yogajane
    05.17.11

Love it Love it Love it!!!! I use it with pretzel flats or as a veggie dip. so yummy! My favorite is the roasted garlic but I also like it plain with a little bit of olives on top.

• Ladyhoops By  Ladyhoops
    04.26.11

It's healthy and yummy! Goes great with crackers, vegetables or on a Sandwich.

• btownj By  btownj
    04.21.11

This hummus is great. All flavors I've had from this brand are really yummy. It is more expensive than other brands at the regular grocery store, but it is consistently delicious and a makes a great snack. Club stores like Sam's Club often sell large containers of this product for the price of a small container at the regular grocery store. We've served it at many parties and it is always a hit!

• Shelbs By  Shelbs
    04.16.11

I love it!!! It is my favorite hummus. so tasty

• Thalia By  Thalia
    04.13.11

This is my favorite hummus. I eat it with chips from Trader Joes and it just makes a good, quick snack.

• mjrafferty By  mjrafferty
    04.12.11

This by far my favorite kind of hummus. I love it with peppers or baby carrots. Yummy!!

• Purplemommi By  Purplemommi
    07.27.10

I think Sabra is hands-down the best store bought hummus available. It has a creamy consistancy and a fresh taste. Whether it's the Roasted Red Pepper, Pine Nut, Supremely Spicy or any other delicious variety, it beats out all it's competetors. While I have found a store brand that comes close to the taste, the consistancy is much to thick. I do not think there is a hummus you can ever buy in any store anywhere that will be as great as Sabra. I eat it with pita, pita chips or fresh veggies and I can't get enough!

• Pats50lv By  Pats50lv
    07.14.10

I actually tried a sample of this last weekend at BJs an now I can't stop snacking on it! The flavor are very fresh!