Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Powerful cleaning with a terrific scent and it leaves my hands so soft and smooth!

Video Reviews

• loveladona1 By  loveladona1

love it!!

• cathy825 By  cathy825

I will try this soon..

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    12.07.09

I love it! Def notice a difference!

• mandy1 By  mandy1
    12.06.09

i love this stuff it makes your hands feel so soft

• misskay By  misskay
    12.06.09

i like it better than any I have tried now that i do my dishes instead of the dishwasher .

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    12.05.09

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay is the best dish soap that I have ever used. I was able to see a noticeable difference in the feel and appearance of my hand after only one use. I notice the tiny lines and wrinkle had lessened and the feel of my hands were not tight and dry. They come in different scents. I tried the pomegranate splash in my kitchen and the Aloe Vera in my bathroom. I have even replaced my bathroom hand soap with this product. It is remarkable. I would definitely recommend this product.

• cana01 By  cana01
    10.14.09

Saves my hands for sure but could be alot cheaper

• mommyrat4 By  mommyrat4
    09.16.09

I could not see a difference between this and other versions of dawn. the only thing i liked better was the pretty color and the smell. not worth paying extra for.

• ACherryinVA By  ACherryinVA
    09.03.09

I'm over half way through my first bottle and have noticed that my nails are longer than normal. Usually by the time they get to this length, they break!!! The price isn't bad at all in my opinion. Great for my nails and gets the dishes clean!

• lilbit58 By  lilbit58
    08.25.09

yes, it is a bit pricy, but I had a coupon for $1.50 off this product! I simply love it, and my hands are shwoing improvement after a weeks worth of usage!