Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Shampoo Review Page 60 of 61 | SheSpeaks

• angi0913 By  angi0913     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

Left so much residue, made my hair unmanageable and it left my scalp in worse condition

• megiesl By  megiesl     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

The conditioner is great! I left it in for about 5-7 min and washed it out. In the shower it made my hair feel really silky and soft. Sometimes that worries me because I want to make sure it doesn't leave my hair greasy. Well when I got out the shower and dried my hair it felt wondeful! Can't say enough good things.

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

What a great shampoo find! Fist off I loved that it's a nice rich thick formula, and smelled amazing, but even with my thick hair it didn't require a ton of it! It Left my hair light and clean without feeling stripped and dry. Plus it's a great value for your money.

• drgnfly2010 By  drgnfly2010     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

I love the smell of this shampoo, it washes out easily, I will definately recommend this product to my friend and will continue to use this in the future.

• n7nickys7n By  n7nickys7n     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

This shampoo is like no other that I have ever tried! First off I love the the bottle. It is so unique and different how the shampoo comes out of the side of it. I guess it just brings me back to the days of growing up on the wacky loreal kids bottles. The shampoo itself is a lovely color when it comes out, and it has a great scent. It lathers much nicer than any shampoo in my collection. I do not apply conditioner to the top part of my head, and even without it my hair was so soft up there after using this shampoo, I couldn't stop feeling it! It is the nicest dandruff shampoo I have ever used, and a great shampoo overall!

• Wondertwin By  Wondertwin     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.12

I got my bottles 3 days ago, and I've only used the shampoo twice, but I can already tell it's better than what I usually use. The fragrance is very nice, and my hair felt much softer after I rinsed it out. My hair looked much shinier, too, after I dried it. I have really fine hair that's prone to split-ends, so it's hard for me to find a shampoo that makes an obvious difference. This line, though, seems to have lots of promise. I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 since I haven't had enough time to see if it lives up to the hype.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    08.20.12

I have been using this for about 6 weeks now and I love it! Light weight but very moisturizing, my hair feels healthier.... very happy!

• Freakinfit By  Freakinfit
    08.20.12

I thought the smell was pleasant - clean.

• KelleeR2008 By  KelleeR2008     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.12

I had recieved a very small trial sz. just a week or two back, I used it and LOVED it. The smell alone was great. I love how it lathered and felt like silk...my hair felt very soft and was so shiny, I love it. On Saturday I recieved my full sz. bottles from SheSpeaks, I was so happy! Thank you SheSpeaks!!!

• erindoherty2003 By  erindoherty2003
    08.20.12

I think this might be the best shampoo Ive tried yet

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    08.20.12

LOL! same here, I bought the volumizing type shampoo and conditioner and just right now I noticed that my hair isnt frizzy, COOL! I always straighten out my hair, but I didnt this tme. This product is Really good! If you haven tried it out yet, you should go and get it. It smells great! Not to mention it works great too!!!

• Claudi_mm By  Claudi_mm     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.12

Loving this shampoo and conditioner! They smell delicious when being applied and the scent stays in my hair for a while. I can't stop running my hands through my hair; it is so soft and manageable.

• MarieH By  MarieH
    08.17.12

I just tried this for the first time a few days ago. As good or better than some pricey, high end brands. Soft, shiny hair, rinses clean, smells pretty. Seriously one of my new FAVORITE brands.

• eafieseler By  eafieseler     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.17.12

Great Shampoo! Great scent, love that it has dandruff control, leaves hair soft! Will reccomend

• Tiggs423 By  Tiggs423
    08.13.12

I got a trial size version and like the way my hair smelled afterwards.