Cascade 2 in 1 Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent | SheSpeaks

• Jennifer61220 Jennifer61220
    06.10.15

I heard several great things about this from a friend who got it. She let me use a few to try. I must say I was very satisfied.

• AquaticMeadow AquaticMeadow
    06.05.11

I have enjoyed the convenience of the gel packs, but there have been several times that I find them in the bottom of my dishwasher broke open with the gel gone but more of the product and packet still there. I feel like I am 50-50 on it working when I use them. I do love the cleanliness of my dishes when they do work.

• bubra007 By  bubra007     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.28.11

I don't have to rinse my dishes prior to putting them in the dishwasher :) One cycle in the dishwasher cleans everything the first time, everytime! Superior product!! Will buy in the future!

• dmp515 By  dmp515     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.25.11

Love these! Not usually a fan of the gel packs but tried these and am very happy with them. No muss, no fuss!!

• bublebt13 By  bublebt13     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.24.11

I recieved a sample pack of these and was scepticle when told not to pre-rinse my dishes. After trying the whole package I can honestly say I will be buying these from now on. You really do not have to pre-rinse your dishes, just throw them and start your dishwasher. The dishes come out clean with a refreshing smell and no residue. The only time my dishes came out dirty was when my husband overloaded the dishwasher and put the pans upside down....LOL. He will not be doing anymore dishes. Love love love Cascade Action Packs.

• tratchel By  tratchel     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.23.11

I love these! My dishes come out so clean! I also love the convenience of knowing exactly how many I have left instead of wondering how much I have left in the bottle! LOVE THEM!!! Won't use anything else!

• shell333 By  shell333     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.11

I've used packets for years, but these packets were wonderful. I didn't have to prewash and my silverware looked wonderful coming out of the dishwasher.....Love this product and will be purchasing these from now on.

• candries By  candries     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.11

These worked really well in my dishwasher. My dishes seemed cleaner and spot free!

• bigguysmama By  bigguysmama     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.11

This was my first time using packets. I've always used liquid cleaner. The first time I used it I thought I was making things up in my mind because the dishes came out so shiny. I decided to grab the stuff I always use for the next load of dirty dishes. They were ok. Nothing spectacular. My next load of dirty dishes I went back to the Cascade packet and there was a huge difference! First of all, the smell is so clean! Secondly, I felt as though my dishes had been given new life. I kid you not, the plates looked brand new. I've had them for 12 yrs! Third, they were so sleek and shiny. I could actually feel the difference on the dishes. No film left on them. Just shine! I won't be going back to the liquid! I'm sticking with the packets.

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.11.11

I've used these with my 9 yr old dishwasher and it's great. I can get my dishes clean now. At least until I can get new dishwasher. Saves washing so much by hand. I'm for it.

• kcantwell82 By  kcantwell82     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.11

Cascade Action Pacs work great! Dishes come out clean and dry with no prerinsing necessary. They don't leave spots on your dishes like other dishwashing detergents. They are easy to use and are my favorite, by far, of any that I have used. I would definitely recommend them.

• Magic46 By  Magic46     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.11

Thanks so much for SheSpeaks! I like the Cascade. I used Finish before. I am so glad I am able to try Cascade. I like it more. Dishes are cleaner, save water. Just perfect!