Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• jeseniar By  jeseniar
    01.10.15

I like shopping at Walmart for my make up. I use Elf brand and their prices are awesome. The only thing I dislike is that the lines can be long.

• Belen25 By  Belen25
    01.09.15

Prices on items are usually cheaper but customer services isn't as great.

• Ever777 By  Ever777
    01.09.15

I do like prices most often on beauty products and household items. Check out lines are always long and not enough staff in my area. Also never use credit cards as I've had my information stolen several times and used on Walmart.com.

• anozira By  anozira
    01.05.15

When it comes to reviewing a store like Wal-Mart, where does one begin? The story is most certainly one of the largest monopoly department stores in the country. This store has everything one needs at any point in time. The prices are reasonable and now with self-checkout it is even easier to get in and out during busier times.Though some are usually down and most workers are doing something other than help check out. I do enjoy Target's product selection and brands more, they seem a bit more upscale, but I think Wal-Mart is the middle ground of department stores for all those economically looking to shop. I would recommend it as my second choice other than Target.

• Laurques By  Laurques
    01.04.15

The best!

• UpCloseandCaffeinated By  UpCloseandCaffeinated
    12.29.14

When it comes to reviewing a store like Wal-Mart, where does one begin? The story is most certainly one of the largest monopoly department stores in the country. This store has everything one needs at any point in time. The prices are reasonable and now with self-checkout it is even easier to get in and out during busier times. I do enjoy Target's product selection and brands more, they seem a bit more upscale, but I think Wal-Mart is the middle ground of department stores for all those economically looking to shop. I would recommend it as my second choice other than Target.

• sierraborjas95 By  sierraborjas95
    12.21.14

I have worked them and shopped at their stores. They have good prices but you do get what you pay for. The stuff doesn't last all that long. A lot of stores are now in competition with the price match. I would not go here unless necessary, meaning on a budget or in a hurry. The employees always look miserable and affects the customer service which happens to be on the downside.

• kimberlygee23 By  kimberlygee23
    12.21.14

not bad but I prefer a nursery to purchase plants and exc

• Kara2001 By  Kara2001
    12.02.14

I love this store. They always have stuff for holidays (Christmas, Valentines, Halloween, etc.) They usually have cute decorations for the season. They had very good prices and if you need something, they have it. Awesome store!

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    12.02.14

I am not a big fan of walmart but they have good food prices so sometimes I don't have choice