Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• sierraborjas95 By  sierraborjas95
    12.21.14

I have worked them and shopped at their stores. They have good prices but you do get what you pay for. The stuff doesn't last all that long. A lot of stores are now in competition with the price match. I would not go here unless necessary, meaning on a budget or in a hurry. The employees always look miserable and affects the customer service which happens to be on the downside.

• kimberlygee23 By  kimberlygee23
    12.21.14

not bad but I prefer a nursery to purchase plants and exc

• Kara2001 By  Kara2001
    12.02.14

I love this store. They always have stuff for holidays (Christmas, Valentines, Halloween, etc.) They usually have cute decorations for the season. They had very good prices and if you need something, they have it. Awesome store!

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    12.02.14

I am not a big fan of walmart but they have good food prices so sometimes I don't have choice

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

Absolutely cannot stand this store. On the rare occasions that I have to shop there, I always leave in a bad mood. Customer service is awful, not enough checkouts open, bathrooms are disgusting and its too crowded for what is called a "roll back" price. Where I live, Walmart's pricing is only a few cents cheaper than the other guys.

• LeighanneCollum By  LeighanneCollum
    11.28.14

So many people but so few registers open! I would always recommend Walmart because of their great prices but their customer service could definitely use some work.

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    11.09.14

Walmart is Ok for me. I find their quality is often equal to their competitors, even on items that you think are the same. I also never buy fresh produce at my store. I do find grocery shopping is less expensive at Wal-Mart and it is nice to go to one place for everything. I go but it is never my favorite store.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

I have been doing walmart commericals to compare prices from walmart to kroger it's wonderful experience but not worth the money in saving

• Photogchik By  Photogchik
    08.19.14

I am not a big fan of walmart. I think their customer service is lacking, and it seems like their stock is always low or out.

• kkucharek By  kkucharek
    08.15.14

Shopping here is always makes for a terrible trip for my family and myself. The store is usually dirty, it's hard to find an employee to help when it is needed, it's overcrowded and uncomfortable to go up and down the cramped and disorganized aisles. I would much rather spend the extra money to go to a store that has more enjoyable staff, is cleaner and more organized. Sometimes low prices don't make up for everything.