Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Get Started Kit | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Bare Minerals makeup can be expensive, however you get what you pay for, and the product lasts a long time (a little goes a long way)!!! I have to be careful with what I put on my skin because not only is it sensitive, but also acne-prone. This makeup has a very light and natural feel to it, no caked-on sensations. Also, the Bare Mineral foundation powder doesn't accentuate and get down in your pores, like some liquid foundations do. I'm not sure how great it would be for someone who needs extra coverage though...like I said, it's very light!

• conpeps By  conpeps
    04.11.12

These are great products. Pricey at first, but they really aren't because they last forever

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    03.02.12

I have very sensitive skin - this makeup/these products have actually improved my skin. There are so many options as far as color and variance on application (heavy/light, natural/formal) - they have increased their color selections, which has made it easier to match the year round skin tone changes. The primer makes my skin feel super smooth and amazing! I chose auto-ship, but I only need delivery every 2-3 months based on my usage (daily, but light application) - they made that easy! It can be a little messy, but the new design helps with that too. The brushes are key - if you don't use their brushes, or very similar brushes, it does not apply correctly. I have used other mineral makeups and none compare!

• midwestkiddoc By  midwestkiddoc
    02.22.12

I have been using the Bare Essentials products for nearly 10 years now. I have sensitive skin and really appreciate how these products do not cause my skin any irritation. I also really like how natural these products look. However, when desired, you can also create more dramatic looks as well which I appreciate. Also, the products seem to last forever, and I really feel like I get my money's worth.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    02.20.12

I love these products. Keeps my skin clear, feels light, and has a range of shades to choose from.

• Aalcoop By  Aalcoop
    02.20.12

I love Bare Minerals. It is the only brand of makeup I use. It gives a very natural, soft look.

• tiffann81 By  tiffann81
    02.15.12

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BARE MINERALS IF I COULD AFFORD IT I WOULD ONLY USE THAT BRAND!!

• liltootsie22 By  liltootsie22
    02.08.12

I really love how flawless my face looks when using Bare Minerals foundation...only problem is that the lightest color is just not light enough for me :( I have such fair skin that it makes it darn near impossible to find that perfect match. That's the only reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. If you have some color to your skin (lol) than you must try this foundation!

• ncgirl13 By  ncgirl13
    01.26.12

I have used this product and loved it. However, the cost is what keeps me from continuing to use it on a regular basis. If you can afford to replenish your supply, then I think it is an excellent product. It is light, clean and never made my face feel dry.

• srsnowden By  srsnowden
    01.25.12

My daughter uses this....I bought her the kit and she loves it. My only complaint is powder everywhere! I use a mineral makeup that is pressed....and they don't make it or I would probably switch!

• aimee341 By  aimee341
    01.15.12

Great way to get started or addicted . Don't know which is better. Tried this kit out 5 years ago and haven't looked back. My skin has changed so much for the better. Less breakout . Look naturally beautiful and treat your skin at the same time . Great for teens just starting the makeup routine