Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Review Page 6 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.23.13

I enjoy having one of these when I am craving something sweet. My preference is the vanilla one, creamy and sweet with a less than over powering taste. My only negative is the rather bitter after taste and the watery consistency.

• willys420girl By  willys420girl
    03.21.13

not as good as a fresh 1 but I'm a hot day it's nice to have

• GraceCasas By  GraceCasas
    03.20.13

I love these! They are perfect for the working mom on the go! They come in different flavors, my favorite is mocha. I'm a health nut so since they are low in calories it was just a bonus.

• mindys613 By  mindys613
    03.14.13

I never tried this drink- but i love EVERYTHING starbucks related, so count me in!!! Of course i always prefer fresh from the store, but this is just as good!

• taphil01 By  taphil01
    03.12.13

I'm a coffee addict so this is more of a treat for me than a pick me up. Definitely delicious! A little on the sugary sweet side more so than coffee. They don't measure up to real Starbucks drinks in the store though if you are expecting that in a bottle.

• chewri By  chewri
    03.12.13

The Starbucks Frappuccino drink is so delicious ! I love having it with my lunch at work. It's refreshing and is my treat for the day.

• sonsa505 By  sonsa505
    03.12.13

I really love these! I feel like i drink them way too fast compared to the ones at the drive thru!

• kayla138 By  kayla138
    02.16.13

These are okay for a quick coffee drink, but are not a great as a real iced coffee. They taste similar to the powdered cappuccinos from a gas station but only cold. So if you dont mind the faux coffee taste they aren't too bad.

• iplaksin By  iplaksin
    02.02.13

A smooth and creamy texture and a caffeine drink! I like it! I buy this one about every week or every other week...More during the summer

• danielle1234 By  danielle1234
    01.30.13

easy way to get iced coffee , but sometimes the bottle has an off taste and smell.

• nicsma03 By  nicsma03
    01.24.13

love these! Perfect for the morning.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

These are ok in a pinch. Not as good as the real thing but will do.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    11.26.12

I absolutely love the Frappuccino from Starbucks! It is so delicious, and the Mocha is my favorite drink! It's such a great pick-me-up product, and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a tasty and delicious way to start their day!

• petroke By  petroke
    11.26.12

I love this for a great pick me up midday. The mocha is my favorite and the 100 calorie ones are just as good!

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.21.12

I do not like this have tried it on different occasions and just can not get [past the thickness and how sweet it is. Not enough of a coffee taste.