Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• brittanydejardo By  brittanydejardo
    07.21.16

SO GOOD

if you want everyone to turn their head as you walk by because you smell like heaven on earth, this is what you need. It's pricey but completely worth it.

• Nightingale16 By  Nightingale16
    07.21.16

Fell Out of Love Quick

At 15 years old, I fell in love with this scent when I tested it out at a mall. It was near the holidays and the sweet, fruity smell was a perfect fit for the season. Flash forward a few months later, and the pink packaged Vera Wang's Princess was finally in my hands. When I excitedly wore it that day, I wasn't prepared for the fragrance's one dimensionality. It was purely sugary berries, and that was okay, but it was boring. I'm an adventure seeker with most things, so Princess's flatness had me out of love real quick. Since I still own it, I'll wear it from time to time, but it's not one I look forward to. It's a lazy and staying in my bed all day kind of fragrance. As for a season, I think it works well for summer and winter both, and a young girl would like it. Thinking about giving this one to my younger cousin.

• FrugalistaChic By  FrugalistaChic
    07.16.16

There's def such a thing as TOO Sweet!

I honestly don't see the appeal of this perfume. It so overly sweet it makes me gag. And in top of that the price is ridiculous for wat you get. Now that's it's been a few years, it's becoming a little less , still $55.00 for I believe not even .2 oz!!? Especially for something clearly geared towards a younger crowd. Idk I don't get the big deal. N I love Vera Wang! "Lovestruck" is sitting on my dresser right now n is one of my favorite scents. Her wedding dresses are too die for! And her capsule collection for kohls is great. Always love a high end line,designer that comes a little more down to earth for those of us who can't afford $156.99 for a button down.

• Chelle1517 By  Chelle1517

Must buy!

I get complimented every single time I wear this perfume. It smells wonderful! Definitely one of my faves.

• Flylia77 By  Flylia77

My favorite

Never try this but heard awesome reviews about it. Going to ask my husband to buy it for me 😊😊😊😊😊

• Flylia77 By  Flylia77

My favorite

• luckyrabbit1214 By  luckyrabbit1214
    06.20.16

I love this perfume it last all day .. And the bottle is super cute!!!

• pagnl5lemons By  pagnl5lemons
    06.13.16

I love this scent. It was so nice, I bought it for my niece and she loved it too!

• peytoncarothers By  peytoncarothers
    05.12.16

Mom's love

My mother LOVES this scent! It is very fruity and light. Perfect gift for mother's day!

• HannabalxMarie By  HannabalxMarie
    04.29.16

Princess is a pretty dress....or in this case, a bottle!

I got a little packet of this as a sniffy in a magazine and the scent has never escaped my mind since then. It's a woodsy-floral kinda smell with a hint of some kinda lilac! (though I am no perfume professional! HA!) As a designer brand, I found the price not too shabby. Impressed, even! and the bottle, well..you don't need me to say how darn cute the bottle is!