Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• ModernDayMonroe By  ModernDayMonroe
    03.05.16

This used to be my absolute favorite perfume! I always received compliments every time I wore it. It has a nice floral/wood scent that lasts through out the day. Even through a hard work day. The price isn't horrible for a designer perfume and the bottle/packaging is stunning!

• delane By  delane
    02.15.16

• mosley23 By  mosley23
    01.23.16

I have tested this perfume and it smells lovely. I smell hints of lilac, but not sure if that scent was used. I think that her dresses are great and this perfume really adds to her business and success in life.

• casecreations By  casecreations
    01.07.16

By far my favorite perfume. A must have for every girl.

• hlnmommy By  hlnmommy
    01.05.16

Amazing scent! Stays on all day without being too much.

• slgirl37 By  slgirl37
    12.09.15

I received this as a gift a few years ago and I loved it. It has a clean, sweet smell and the fragrance lasted all day!

• greeneye1 By  greeneye1
    11.22.15

This scent will last all day I spray it on being dressing and after work when I get home 10 hours later and undress I get this scent from my underclothes that wakes me up and smile

• thekateone2 By  thekateone2
    11.22.15

This is my "everyday" fragrance. I love the fragrance of flowers and freshness. The packaging is adorable.

• auraignacio By  auraignacio
    11.05.15

This is my favorite perfume, it could work as a day and evening smell. A perfume I would repurchase

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

Smells AMAZING!! All you need is q little bit and it lasts all day¡