Coca-Cola Coke Zero Review Page 6 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    12.14.09

Better than diet coke for sure.

• flirtmd By  flirtmd
    12.14.09

It is all I drink. *****

• Sumobabe By  Sumobabe
    12.09.09

This has become my carbonated beverage of choice. It has a true cola taste, with no tinny aftertaste like Diet Coke. I was drinking Diet Pepsi, which I still love, but I buy 2-liter sodas, and I find that the Coke Zero keeps its fizz longer than Diet Pepsi.

• Jadesweet By  Jadesweet
    12.02.09

I never thought that I would like a diet drink, but Coke Zero tastes wonderful! Nothing at all like sickly sweet diet drinks. It tastes like Coke, plain and simple. Delicious!

• honey2emmylace By  honey2emmylace
    12.01.09

Coke Zero is the best one out there now... but Coke's C2 was the all time best!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    11.30.09

This is my new drink!

• didama By  didama
    11.30.09

Much better than I thought it would be. I'm a huge Diet Coke fan. I never thought that I'd like something else. Its good!

• laurenjw By  laurenjw
    11.29.09

My diet beverage of choice. No nasty aftertaste. Good cola flavor. 2 liter bottles can be found for about $1.79, a good sale takes the cost down to about $1.00 to $1.29

• mmrlaird2 By  mmrlaird2
    11.29.09

Tastes just like regular Coke.Doesn't have the aftertaste like Diet Coke.The cherry one is good too.

• KirstieChaos By  KirstieChaos
    10.16.09

i love it. the only thing you have to be careful with is that most places do not sell alot of it, so sometimes when you buy it, it wil be expired. so just check the dates :)

• NatesLady1309 By  NatesLady1309
    04.04.09

I definitely think it tastes different from the classic Coke, which is not something I like. I really like the classic though, so I'll stick with that.

• peachcandy By  peachcandy
    03.17.09

I tried this when they were passing it out as a sample. I threw it away after a sip beause the taste was so revolting.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    03.13.09

I can't stand regular Coca-cola, so I was hesitant to try Coke Zero and Diet Coke. I love Diet Coke because it doesn't taste like regular Coke, but Coke Zero tastes exactly like regular Coke. That's probably good for people who like regular Coke, but not for me. I really do not like it much at all.