Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

My sister told me to use this on my stainless steel pots and pans to clean and shine them. They looked brand new when I was done. This is also good to use on your stainless steel sinks!

• HockeyMom13 By  HockeyMom13
    04.19.11

We have well water and sometimes get rust stains in the shower/tub. Bar Keepers Friend takes care of the rust without much elbow grease. I just wet the surface, rub some Bar Keepers Friend around, wait a few minutes, then wipe down with a 3M Bath Tile scrubber. Rinse well and its good as new.

• im50biteme By  im50biteme
    04.09.11

Fantastic product for stainless steel and assorted grunge around the house and yard. Just be sure to use old rags with it since it ruins your dish rags. But wow! What a shine to the sink!

• yenta1957 By  yenta1957
    01.18.11

My pots + pans were DESTROYED by my teenagrs + husband cooking. I 've used this product = with some elbow grease it is returning them back to original state...just when I thought they were done for.

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    10.20.10

I have a white porcelain sink and this stuff works wonders on dark marks left by pots and pans. Everytime i use this stuff my sink looks like it is brand new and in actuality it is older than me.

• ibahowell By  ibahowell
    10.13.10

I got new stainless pots and pans and my husband burned them so bad they turned cooper looking. This is the only thing that got them looking brand new. I am so pleased that I went and bought three containers and use it on my sinks, bathroom showers, and anything listed on the container... It works WONDERS!!!! And is VERY affordable!

• celler By  celler
    10.08.10

This is the only thing that will get the stains off my pots especially when i burn something!

• Kristi By  Kristi
    09.22.10

I use this on all my stainless steel. It works great and doesnt scratch.

• flutelaura By  flutelaura
    08.14.10

This is one of my favorite cleaners mainly because it is non-toxic and safe for pets and little people. It cleans counters, ceramic, tile, veneer, all types of metal and stainless steel. Use an old rag because it will stain quickly as it cleans. This is much better than bleach because it doesn't have the harsh smell and it cleans deep. I usually transfer it from the carton to a glass jar because I fear it getting wet and clumping up.

• silverfox2010 By  silverfox2010
    08.08.10

Love this product. Have used it for years. A can lasts well because it doesn't take much to get great results.

• sbenning5 By  sbenning5
    05.19.10

I love this product! I use it on my pots and pans, sink, tub, and stove/oven. I'm sure I can find more uses for it.