Rubbermaid Freshworks Review Page 6 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• OneSavvyMom By  OneSavvyMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.13.17

BIG Savings, for our big family!

As a family of 6 (with a frugal mama at the helm of the ship!) waste is not an option. I absolutely love that these FreshWorks containers allow me to perserve my investment in fresh produce, so that we can actually enjoy it. It's wonderful to always have fresh produce on-hand for easy weeknight meals/recipes. I also adore the fact that you don't have to replace the FreshVent filters in the containers and that they're good for a lifetime (this is a one-time investement that you wont regret!). PLUS they're dishwasher safe. So looking forward to more savings on produce with the addition of the new size containers to the line. My favorite is the large rectangle - perfectly sized for asparagus - a family favorite! This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• RedheadBabyMama By  RedheadBabyMama     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.13.17

Great moisture aversion

If it's one thing that kills my leafy greens, it's too much water or condensation. The neat little green trays in the bottom couples with the vent to allow everything to breathe nicely and stay fresher for longer. A new staple for salad stuffs in our house! While I wish the lids were a little slimmer for storage (both in and out of the fridge) the function is great. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• TheFarmGirlGabs By  TheFarmGirlGabs     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.10.17

Perfect for Storing Fruits & Veggies

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I have always had a hard time storing vegetables in my refrigerator. Since using these FreshWorks containers, the fruits and vegetables I buy have been lasting a lot longer. These are the real deal!

• hooraypietoday By  hooraypietoday     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.02.17

My daughter loves strawberries, so I have been using my FreshWorks a ton to keep my berries fresher, longer. I think this really does help to extend the longevity of my fruit! I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• tpetersen51 By  tpetersen51
    09.20.17

Not Impressed

I was SO excited to buy this product when I got it! Bought some berries at the store, put them in my Freshworks containers after washing them and within 3-4 days they had mold on them! NOT impressed AT ALL! Was so disappointed in this product. I would not recommend this!

• dianita200 By  dianita200
    09.20.17

Brand excellent

Really good product also excellent brand and very helpfull to save food for several days

• fakeginger By  fakeginger     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.06.17

So impressed with these!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I've been using these for several weeks and can't believe how long my produce is staying fresh. I live in a very humid climate and things like berries tend to spoil very quickly but not with these. I kept strawberries looking bright and delicious for 8 days! Which is definitely unheard of. I'll be buying another set of these very soon!

• Asouthernmother By  Asouthernmother     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.25.17

Produce really lasts longer

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. We live on a working farm and we go through a lot of produce. My son particularly likes strawberries and we have a salad with dinner most nights of the week. I was a little skeptical that this product would really help my produce last longer in the refrigerator. I've found that my strawberries will keep days longer without mold. I've used the product with tomatoes, lettuce, blueberries and peaches too, and there was a noticeable difference in how long they could be stored. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to give produce a slightly longer shelf-life.

• Momsreview4you By  Momsreview4you     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.24.17

Keeps Produce Fresher, longer.

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. There is nothing more frustrating than buying fruits or vegetables and then having them going bad within a few days. There are times that my kids do really good and eat them fast but other times we need them to last just a little bit longer. I was so excited when I heard about the Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver Containers because this was the answer to my frustration. They allowed my produce to last longer so we were able to consume it before going bad. This saved us money and helped us to be less wasteful. I have been very impressed with the quality of the Rubbermaid FreshWorks products and love that they are easily stackable in my refrigerator. This is a great product to help keep your produce fresher, longer.

• TabithaBlue By  TabithaBlue     SheSpeaks Tester

Saving us money!

As a family of six, we go through food (and storage containers!) quickly, but these have been my favorite for produce!! I like to have plenty of fresh fruits and veggies on hand so that we all have healthy snacks to choose from, ingredients for smoothies and other recipes... but I can't get to the store daily. The worst is when produce goes bad before we have time to use it, and these Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers have really helped! Now I can get what we need and I don't have to worry about wasting it before we can eat it. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• ACowboysWife By  ACowboysWife     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.24.17

Claim to keep produce fresh longer....THEY DO!!

I am beyond impressed with this product. What's even more impressive is that my mother, who is extremely critical of EVERYTHING, is in LOVE with this product. She can't believe how long her mushrooms have lasted!! I was just looking at my lettuce that's been in there over two weeks and it doesn't even look a day old. I have tested these out over and over again with produce and am constantly in awe of how well much longer they keep everything fresh! When you live on a ranch in the middle of nowhere, you need produce to last because you can't just run to the store so quickly. LOVE LOVE LOVE these and I can't recommend them enough! This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks, however, I always speak the truth and you're gonna love these too! :)

• athriftydiva By  athriftydiva     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.24.17

Better week of fresh produce to my meal plan

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I received three sizes of the Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver containers. The FreshVent regulates the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide and along with the CrispTray the two reduce moisture and spoilage. I stored strawberries, raspberries and romaine lettuce in the containers. After just 4 days I already noticed how fresh my strawberries stayed, when usually I am picking out mushy and moldy fruits. I am able to plan out a better week of adding fresh produce to my meal plan without having to rush to use what I can before it has to be tossed out. Day 10 I did have two strawberries that started to go bad. I tossed them to prevent the others from going bad as well. Overall I still had more than half a container of fresh strawberries. The raspberries stayed fresher and I had none that didn?t look fresh. My lettuce still has that crunchy fresh look and we will be having a delicious side of fruit and sandwiches this week.

• DMPendleton By  DMPendleton     SheSpeaks Tester

Perfect for Whole30 and healthier eating

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. However, this does not affect my opinion. I adore my Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers! This month, my husband and I started the Whole30 program which requires us to eat a lot of fruits and veggies. We've been able to keep them fresher for longer in our FreshWorks containers. Produce is not cheap and there's nothing worse than having to throw money away.

• everythingmommyhood By  everythingmommyhood     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.24.17

Hands down best containers ever!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I highly recommend purchasing these the next time you?re out at the store! They work great and really live up to their promise! I?ve already told my friends and family about them. They will save you money as you won?t be throwing away unused produce.

• bargainbriana By  bargainbriana     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.24.17

Keep Produce Fresh Longer!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. This is a great product. I noticed my produce definitely stays fresher for a few days when I use these containers. This is great because I hate throwing away any produce. The crisp tray might be my favorite part as it increases the circulation in the container and keeps any moisture away from the produce.