St Martin s Press Behind Closed Doors by BA Paris | SheSpeaks

• BrokenTeepee BrokenTeepee
    08.03.16

Behind Closed Doors

My full review is too long to fit in the confines of the characters allowed here. It can be read at http://brokenteepee.com/behind-closed-doors-by-b-a-paris-book-review/ Here is a snippet: And it is a whopper of a tale. One that will keep you looking over your shoulder and wondering about the nature of relationships. I am sure it would be, in some ways, even worse on a second read. It might be worth one as I went through it so quickly because I just wanted to know what was going to happen! 4.5 I received a free copy for my honest review

• duvessa By  duvessa

Tragically intoxicating

I just got this book free from Shespeaks.com a few days ago and I can't put it down. It is a heartwrenching but thrilling book about the perfect couple that is not as perfect as they seem. I don't want to give too much away but it is one of those books that you are either going to love or completely hate by about the third chapter. It goes back and forth between present and the past of how the couple met and what is currently going on, and it does deal with a lot of mental abuse of the wife, that is all I will say but it is a heartwrenching and yet 'can't stop reading type of book'.

• ChaoticKarma23 By  ChaoticKarma23
    08.08.16

Could NOT put this down!!

I received a copy of this book free from SheSpeaks in exchange for an honest review. "Behind Closed Doors" was amazing in every way! Extremely chilling and one of the best books I have ever read, and I am an avid reader. I could NOT put this book down. There are twists and turns and tons of intrigue! Left me breathless eagerly awaiting what was going to happen next. I highly recommend this book. It was absolutely fascinating!!

• carebear712 By  carebear712

Great book!

I received a copy of the book Behind Closed Doors for free from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review. I loved this book; it was the type of book that you don't want to put down! I hardly ever get the time to read anymore but I managed to get this done in1 week because I would rather read this book than watch tv. I really liked the way it was set up to, jumping back and forth from the past to the present always kept me wanting to keep reading.

• jovimom By  jovimom
    08.08.16

great from start to finish

This book was actually interesting and kept my attention. Made me want to continue reading it! I like scary suspenseful books and this one definitely peaked my interest from the beginning to end. Thank you @SheSpeaks for my free copy :)

• melinda74 By  melinda74

A must read for summer

Behind Closed Doors is a great book. The kind of book you do not want to put down until you have finished it. Very captivating until the very last word. I received this book for free from SheSpeaks

• nickyberry4 By  nickyberry4

So suspenseful!!

I read a lot. Tons of books. Usually it takes me a while to get through one though because I'm a stay at home mom but I did not want to put this book down!! It took over my life for the two days it took me to read it! Haha. Its so suspenseful. You never know what is going to happen next! I loved ever minute of it! I received my copy free from SheSpeaks. Opinion is 100% my own.

• lilluckymama By  lilluckymama
    08.08.16

A chlling psychological thriller that will rattle your nerves!

Jack and Grace are the perfect couple. He is a handsome, wealthy attorney who has never lost a case and she is a beautiful, classy stay at home wife. Jack never leaves Grace's side. Nobody can talk to her on their own, because they are inseparable. Are Jack and Grace truly perfect or is something going on behind closed doors? Behind Closed Doors is gripping from the start. Grace thinks she's met the perfect man. Jack is kind, loving and attentive to her sister with downs syndrome, Millie. Millie means the world to Grace, and Jack knows that and offers to let her movie in with them as soon as she turns 18. What's so terrible about that, right??.... Grace is such a likable character- sweet and protective. And Jack, well I won't spoil that for anyone... Behind Closed Doors is riveting, captivating and edge of your seat page turning. It also is mentally torturing! I'm sure you're going to love it. And have a glass of whiskey when you read it... ;)

• Sespence311 By  Sespence311

Great thrill read!

This was a great psychological thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat!! It is a very gripping read that will make you want to finish the novel in one sitting! Great writing and kept me very interested!

• debbyloo By  debbyloo
    08.08.16

This book started off slowly. It sounded like a beautiful Love Story. It turned Dark & Evil quickly & kept me turning the pages at a fast pace. I couldn't put it down. I suggest everyone read this book it is quite suspenseful. Good to the last page!

• AngelaNicole By  AngelaNicole

Jawdropping Terror!!!

The name of the book was enough to peak my interest in reading which i rarely do. Once i had it in my hand, i couldn't put it down. Is there a way to read in your sleep?? If there was, i could of probably finished it in 2 hrs (it's that good) instead on 2 1/2 days. The characters in the book are very well written and the pure evil reminds me of the movies Flowers in the Attic & Sleeping with the enemy. Suspense and terror is around every corner. I received this book FREE from SheSpeaks! #BehindClosedDoors