SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• Luvs2sang85 By  Luvs2sang85     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Snickers, only because I don't like dry peanuts. However, I LOVED Snickers Crispers! I was hesitant to give it a try, but I'll try anything once. I was VERY happy that it wasn't loaded with peanuts & that the crisp pieces are the star. Anytime caramel & chocolate is involved, this girl is on board! I loved it, I think the portions are perfect...you can eat a little now, save some for later OR eat it all at once. Overall, very satisfied!

• tcarlin By  tcarlin     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

I love all the different flavors in this bar! I love the 3 individual pieces- perfect for sharing!

• crystal00713 By  crystal00713     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

It is the same snickers you love but with more snap. I love it. IT is so good and keeps me going thorugh the day and they have the small ones in the package so it is the perfect size snack. It has the perfect amount of everything to be yummy and delicious.

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

It was delicious, however, I prefer regular Snickers. I did like the fact that it was in smaller pieces though. My son loved it!

• michellena By  michellena     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

Absolutely loved the new Snickers Crisper candy bar. It was a mix of a Snicker and a Crunch bar, totally unexpected and so good. The four piece candy bar makes this an easy treat to eat, one piece or all four.

• carebear712 By  carebear712     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

This was so yummy! I loved how it was in portion size pieces, perfect for saving some for later or sharing! As far as candy bars go, a serving (2 squares) wasn't breaking the nutrition bank with 190 satisfying caries, 9 grams of fat and even a gram of fiber! All in all we loved the ones given to us for free from she speaks.

• kristtie By  kristtie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

This is a great new candy! It is crispy and sweet. I love the addition of crispies. It makes Snickers even better.

• kneekollt By  kneekollt     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

I thought that the candy was delicious, however, it wasn't full of Snickers flavor. I do like that they are some want portion controlled but not overly small. Would I buy them again? Probably.

• winterbabe98 By  winterbabe98     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

I really enjoyed the texture of this candy bar, and the adding of the crispy rice was great! I also like the idea of having 4 separate pieces in the package. I tried the first package and let my husband and son split the other one. Both hubby and son liked the new addition of this candy bar to the Snickers collection of candy bars!

• aakirathree By  aakirathree     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

i really like the new snickers crispers they have a great taste and are already in 4 pieces for easy sharing