Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• CaityAlexa By  CaityAlexa
    08.25.16

Classic

I've used this mascara as a backup since I very first started wearing makeup. It's a very well known product and excellent price. If I need mascara ASAP then this is definitely what I would choose, well made and wonderful price. Plus they're pretty much at EVERY drugstore! I love it!

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

okay

This mascara had a good deep black color. (Just how I like it.) The wand doesn't do much to give your lashes any added curl, length, or shape. But its great for touch ups, as a back up mascara, or simply just to darken lashes.

• dzully By  dzully
    08.02.16

Horrible

The most horrible brush and formula I have ever used !! Not worth the hype at all would never repurchase or even use this even if it was for free

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    08.02.16

The good ol' go to mascara. I remember my mom even having the pink and green stick when I was younger. Its been around for years so you know it has to be good.

• clamityy By  clamityy
    08.01.16

I didn't like the way this mascara applied on my eyelashes, its a classic and most people tend to really like it but it hasn't worked very well for me.

• Jmpms1127 By  Jmpms1127
    07.31.16

Maybelline

No matter what, this is the go-to mascara. it never disappoints and is long wearing and beautiful

• kirchshannon By  kirchshannon
    07.20.16

Garbage

I hate this item. I'm not sure why it always gets such great reviews. I think the applicator is terrible, the mascara itself is junky, the packaging is ugly and old school. Not a fan.

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17

Love

This has been my go-to mascara for years. Super great basic. I love it!

• PacthouliFlowers By  PacthouliFlowers

Classic

Maybelline Great Lash is my go to mascara, not because it is relatively inexpensive, which it is, but because my lashes and eyes like it. It stays on, doesn't irritate my eyes, comes off when it's suppose to and doesn't come off when it is not suppose to. I didn't want to like it or I had a mascara snob thing going on about it, but it won me over and it is my favorite. No wonder it has been around forever and has retained that classic status, which it deserves.

• AlyReynoso By  AlyReynoso
    07.15.16

I love this mascara when I just want something light for the day it gives me such nice lashes without the clump!!