Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• kirchshannon By  kirchshannon
    07.20.16

Garbage

I hate this item. I'm not sure why it always gets such great reviews. I think the applicator is terrible, the mascara itself is junky, the packaging is ugly and old school. Not a fan.

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17

Love

This has been my go-to mascara for years. Super great basic. I love it!

• PacthouliFlowers By  PacthouliFlowers

Classic

Maybelline Great Lash is my go to mascara, not because it is relatively inexpensive, which it is, but because my lashes and eyes like it. It stays on, doesn't irritate my eyes, comes off when it's suppose to and doesn't come off when it is not suppose to. I didn't want to like it or I had a mascara snob thing going on about it, but it won me over and it is my favorite. No wonder it has been around forever and has retained that classic status, which it deserves.

• AlyReynoso By  AlyReynoso
    07.15.16

I love this mascara when I just want something light for the day it gives me such nice lashes without the clump!!

• Reagansf By  Reagansf
    07.13.16

Good mascara

This is a great mascara to give to your daughter who is just starting out wearing make up. I gave my daughter this when she was 15 and she still uses this brand. Great mascara esp for the price.

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

This product didn't work for me. My eyelashes didn't stay curled but I did like the pigment.

• GibbsMommy By  GibbsMommy
    07.06.16

Great in a pinch!

This is my favorite "impulse buy" mascara. I came across it at the registers in walmart and was in a rush and needed mascara and now im glad i got it! I like that its smaller so its easier to throw in your bag and go, its also SUPER black. I dislike that the wand is so small though. Other than that its an amazing mascara!

• snappvl By  snappvl
    06.15.16

Ok

I personally didn't like this mascara as much as others, but I do know a lot of people who love it!

• Annxlixsx By  Annxlixsx
    05.31.16

Perfect

I love this mascara for the bottom lashes. Doesn't clump and is the perfect sized spoolie

• Jadedeairee419 By  Jadedeairee419
    05.28.16

I love this mascara. I usually only use it when I'm wear false lashes but it's a good product