Garnier Micellar Water Review Page 6 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• Yineidybl By  Yineidybl
    07.15.17

I dont know

I have not yet had the chance to try it, but I have seen very good comments. It must be excellent.

• stillgettingreddy By  stillgettingreddy
    07.05.17

Micellar water works!

This product actually really surprised me with how well it worked! I shake well, apply it to a cotton pad and use it to remove makeup. It honestly works better than a lot of specific eye-makeup removers that I've used and for the same cost. I love that I can buy a good sized bottle of it in drugstores for a really cheap price; no special orders for high quality. I don't need to keep scrubbing my skin to remove the makeup. It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and hydrated afterwards!

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

micellar water for daily use

micellar water is good for cleaning the face daily but it is not so strong for removing the make up. However, leaves the skin smooth and i like that washing up my face after the use is not necessary

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

This makeup remover is awesome! It is not my favorite but its really good. It doesn't get all of my mascara off. I always have to use my Mary Kay eye makeup remover to get the job done. It is still an awesome drug store makeup remover.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

I love this product! It is very gentle on my skin and helps remove my makeup.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Love This

I love the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! It removes makeup easily and quickly! I use a cotton ball and with a few swipes, it takes off any makeup I had on. No need to rinse it off either! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness.

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    02.28.17

Micellar 'WATER' or Oil?

I don't know if it's just me but I feel that even though it is a micellar 'water' I feel it leaves a bit of residue. I only use it on my eyes to remove eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow...I have acne prone skin and I'm afraid that the residue might clog my pores and make matters worse. Other than that, it's quite effective at removing waterproof makeup...Simply put...Garnier makeup removing wipes are way better.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Wiped Clean

This extra step towards cleanings makeup and grime off your face is not wasted. This product does a great job of gently getting everything off. I love and will repurchase.

• BethAAnderson By  BethAAnderson
    01.16.17

Everyone loves a better tone!

This product is great for removing makeup! The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't have the efficient toning effect found in other cleansers.

• iqbal380 By  iqbal380
    11.15.16

AMAZING FIND AT RITE AID , WORKS LIKE A CHARM REMOVING OIL ,MAKEUP AND DIRT ! LOVE THIS VERY GOOD PRICE TO !

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    11.15.16

Takes evert hinges off

This is a fantastic makeup remover because it takes evert hinges off even mascara very easy to take off, I love this product

• firefireinthesky By  firefireinthesky
    11.03.16

Gets thw job done

I cleanse at night but I like to use this for removing excess oil and makeup in the mornings so I don't have to constantly scrub my face. It gets the job done.

• Akaleistar By  Akaleistar
    11.02.16

Refreshing!

This is only the second brand of micellar water I've tried, but I'm pretty happy with this one from Garnier. It's not the greatest at removing makeup, but it leaves my skin feeling refreshed after I use it. I would recommend this to someone looking to try micellar water, but I am still curious about other versions.

• Steprodriguez By  Steprodriguez
    11.02.16

This is a makeup must have! It removes any makeup left over after washing/cleansing

• ChristianaG By  ChristianaG
    10.30.16

Great product it leaves my skin tingly and clean. Love this to rinse my face with and makes my skin feel refreshed.