Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners Review Page 6 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• gloriabaldwin By  gloriabaldwin     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

Having had three C-sections as well as a couple other abdominal surgeries, they left me with a very weak bladder. I'm that person who pee's a little every time they sneeze. These work fabulous. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• dlori27 By  dlori27     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

I am so appreciative to have been chosen by she speaks, one of my favorite sites, to test & review the "Always DiscreetI Ultra Thin Regular Panty Liners. I've been wearing panty liners every day for years NOT because of leakage or issues of that kind but to keep me feeling clean and fresh down there. It also prevents staining of undergarments. However, finding the perfect liner is next to impossible, that is until now. Every liner I've tried was either too thick, too thin, too short, too long, uncomfortable because the tape was never strong enough to adhere to my underpants for the duration of the day, causing the pad to constantly slip causing a bulge in an area women shouldn't have one. Absorbency was always a key issue. The more comfortable thin pads absorbed next to nothing but the thicker ones felt like you were walking around with a load in your pants. So I was optimistically cautious when I tried this product. All I can say is these are the BEST pads I've ever used. They were extremely comfortable & self absorbent. Often I would forget I was wearing anything at all. These pads are perfect for women of ALL ages, great for those still menstruating as well as those who aren't. I let my sister try a few, although I became very protective over my stash of these pads when she, too, fell in love with them . This weekend, my sister & I will be purchasing a few bags of this product from the store. I wouldn't be caught dead in the future without them. They are superior to anything I've ever used, to anything presently on the market and will now become a staple in my everyday life. I highly recommend this product to EVERYONE. You won't be sorry! I am so appreciative to have been chosen to test this product. Otherwise, I never would have known about them and would still be using the same garbage I had been using in the past.

• pretzelsbabe By  pretzelsbabe     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

This product works very well. They helped me with my minor leakage problem. They are absorbent and comfortable. They have been a lifesaver on a couple of occasions. The unexpected time when I laughed too hard and the other when I couldn't get to the restroom quickly enough. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• posumzmommy By  posumzmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

I should begin by saying that I only ever use Always maxi pad products. And I love their absorbency. But I won't buy them without WINGS. So while the Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners were super absorbent, they didn't have WINGS and so kept sticking to me instead of my panties. I HATE that, so I cannot rate them higher. Thanks for letting me test and review them.

• Terrie314 By  Terrie314     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

These pads worked very well. The light scent was not overpowering. They absorbed liquid and left no odors. They easily fit in my purse and were easy to dispose of. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• cole70 By  cole70     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

Discreet, comfortable and absorbent. Since nearing the m word (menopause) I have had issues with light bladder leakage. The Always Discreet pads are perfect. I will be purchasing! I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• lorri1956 By  lorri1956     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

I really like this product. Worked great and most importantly, was very comfortable. You couldn't tell I was wearing them. And I really didn't notice either. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• AnneTxRN By  AnneTxRN     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

Received these to try and to review. I'm so glad I did. I had been using period pads for bladder leakage, but it felt like I was always wearing a diaper, and the edges of the pad were uncomfortable. These liners looked large at first, but I didn't even feel them! No uncomfortable edges either, and they don't stick to your skin. This is an excellent produce AND completely different than a period pad.

• Patlynn By  Patlynn     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

I love this product! I like that it is very thin and provides great coverage. It is also very absorbent. Definitely will buy Always Discreet in the future. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• sduhon1 By  sduhon1     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

These pads are very comfortable and seem to be wider than the average pad to prevent side leakage. I wore them with leggings and skinny jeans and never had the worry about it being too bulky. I will recommend them to others. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• nicholemhenson By  nicholemhenson     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

I loved the Always discreet product I received to review from shespeaks! These are thin pads that are not only comfortable, but provide great protection for bladder control issues. I highly recommend them!

• crystalshotsister By  crystalshotsister     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

Great product. Comfortable to wear, very absorbent. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• valerieky By  valerieky     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners worked perfect for my needs. They were comfortable and provided the protection I needed. I'm glad I was given the opportunity to try this product and can see myself buying it in the future.

• shushi22 By  shushi22     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

Very comfortable to wear. No worries when coughing or sneezing. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• mmfergy By  mmfergy     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.16

Always discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners are comfortable and works well for leaks due to sneezes, coughs, and laughing. I was given this product by SheSpeaks to review.