Tampax Pocket Pearl | SheSpeaks

• stephanyvaldez stephanyvaldez
    09.03.15

I don't usually wear tampons all the time because I have this fear of TSS but I did use these for a week. I think they are wonderful. Glide in easily with the applicator. Fit perfectly in my makeup bag and are easy to take out. I also am in love with the packaging!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    07.11.16

Applicator isn't reliable (big surprise)...

(I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.) This is exactly why I prefer non-applicator tampons to ones with applicators- they are even smaller, have much less wasted packaging, and have basically no room for error; unlike these: the applicators don't click into place easily and once they do, they usually un-click while inserting. So you end up having to push the tampon back into the applicator and trying again. This can take multiple attempts to get right, which is time consuming and annoying. This brings to question something I ask myself VERY often- do these companies even bother TRYING the products they put on the shelves? Or are they just throwing it against the wall and hoping it sticks? (In other words- seeing the flaws and coming out with the product anyway, hoping consumers don't complain.) My guess would be the latter. These feminine care products are always far more concerned with how the product LOOKS than how it WORKS. It makes me really mad, especially seeing how much they charge people for these NECESSARY items. The products should only be designed by women. There needs to be much less work put into making the products "thin" and "sleek" and "pretty", and much more work put into the product NOT LEAKING and WORKING/FITTING PROPERLY. I personally could care less how the product looks. As for the absorbency, it was the same as any other size "regular" tampon. Anyway. I will stick to my non-applicator tampons. Every time I try the ones with applicators I have problems.

• Destavil By  Destavil     SheSpeaks Tester

Amazing Cute Tampons.

?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.? . Lets start with the packaging : amazing vibrant colors, super user friendly , and lastly the size is amazing. I buy tampons frequently and when I used this package they were amazing. Super easy to use and honestly I felt like the experience of this product made my period amazing . Great product overall, and will purchase in the near future.

• Tessadavis2 By  Tessadavis2     SheSpeaks Tester

Great for everyday use.

?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.? I had never tried compact tampons before and after finally getting the applicator the lock in place it was very simple to use and continue to use. Definitely will continue to use as they are easy to carry in my bag or a pocket.

• caseybug14 By  caseybug14     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. These are great for your purse as well as your pocket, and glide in easy. They have nice protection as well.

• ncsugirlie88 By  ncsugirlie88     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

Great for normal flow days

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. Great general use tampon - easy to use and works great for normal flow days!

• jensagtprost By  jensagtprost     SheSpeaks Tester

Alright...

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions: These mostly did the job and were fine to use. Pros: compact size, braided string, reliably leak-proof. Basically, they did what a tampon needs to do. Cons: applicator was unreliable - it often didn't fully push the tampon out of the tube, which was frustrating and sometimes messy. Also, I prefer tampons that have a knot in the end of the string for easier removal. It's the small things that matter :) Overall, these worked okay, but I probably wouldn't repurchase on my own.

• jorlando7 By  jorlando7     SheSpeaks Tester

perfect regular tampon

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. These are great for your purse, and glide in easy. They have nice protection as well.

• chero88 By  chero88     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

Nice product but it leaks

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions: I received a box to try in exchange for my own opinions, I was excited to venture out of my normal purchased product brand. Well, though I love the compact nature and ease of use I found they do leak. Even on fairly light days they will leak, sadly this is what would keep me from using this product again. It seems to be a little stiff, not very flexible which is most likely the cause of the leaking. I also did like the designs on the packaged though too, very bright and colorful.

• jacki0865 By  jacki0865     SheSpeaks Tester

Tampax Pocket Pearl

Thanks to SHESPEAKS I received a free sample of Tampax Pocket Pearl and the following are my opinion. First off the packaging is cute. The tampons are in a smaller package than most that is because they come so that you pull the plunger out until it clicks. Than you use them as normal. As far as the absorbency these seem to be just as good as any other tampon I have tried. Yes these are smaller and make it easier to put them in your purse or pocket. The way I see it is their is nothing more special about these. While in the future I may purchase them it will be because they are on sale. I will not give more for them just because they are cute and smaller.

• German2Carol By  German2Carol     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

Tamping my way to happiness

I absolutely loved this product. It helped me avoid leakage when that time of the month came. It wasn't uncomfortable like the store brand tampons I usually get and it left no odor for me. DISCLAIMER: I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.

• Janelle9 By  Janelle9     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions: I would highly recommend this product to any female. They are easy to use, comfortable to wear, & discreet to hide in your purse or pock for storage or use. I will be buying these again as soon as I finish up my free sample box.