L Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum | SheSpeaks

• As with most of my Loreal products I liked this one too. Absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin greasy. Don't really like the packaging and not knowing how much product is left. The product itself is good though and hydrated my skin and towards the end of the 4 weeks I can see that some of my fine lines diminishing and some firmness. The smell to me is fine and not too strong. I also towards the end bought the cream to add to my serum because I enjoyed it and like it even more with the 2 used together.

• TheresaMarie By  TheresaMarie     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.15

I was thrilled to receive this product to try and review. I have used it for a little over two weeks. I noticed a bit of change around my eyes where the little wrinkles are less noticeable to me anyway. That in itself it worth continuing to use the product. I like the packaging of the product. It looks like they put some effort in making it look like something you would see if you were having Botox or something. Dispensing a little or a lot is easy and not messy at all. The scent of the product is very soft and pleasant not at all overpowering. I would purchase the product in the future.

• SashaM By  SashaM     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

Pleasant, light scent. Substantial serum that smooths in to skin nicely. I feel like my skin texture is smoother and tone is a little more even. I didn't notice a difference in wrinkles, however. I like the look of packaging but thought it seemed a little too complex for pumping out a few drops of serum each time. The product seemed to dry out my skin in certain areas and cause some intense itchiness, where I needed to use an additional facial cream to make this product really work for my skin.

• dukemom By  dukemom     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

I liked the way this product felt on my face, but I did not notice a real improvement in the appearance of fine lines. I was looking for a non-invasive solution to small lines and wrinkles, but this did not do the trick for me.

• sassieshopper By  sassieshopper     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

It has a very pleasant fragrance and easy to use container. It's clear and goes on with ease and doesn't make your face feel greasy or feel heavy on your skin. It only takes a little bit to apply and goes a long way. My skin felt tighter and my pores seem to diminish with daily use. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family and I see myself purchasing the product in the future.

• Eper29 By  Eper29     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

I loved the aplicator, I could apply it easily to the areas that needed it. It soaked in quickly and didn't leave me with a sticky feeling. The smell isn't overwhelming like many products. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

• raggedyannnj By  raggedyannnj     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

I find after 4 weeks my fine lines are less noticeable. I will continue using this and will purchase it to see if I see more of a change.

• jle1992 By  jle1992     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

Excellent product for sensitive skin! Not oily at all. After using this product for several weeks it did make my skin smoother. I have never used this type of product but really did like it! Would recommend this product!

• billie71 By  billie71     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

Ater using this product for 4 weeks.. I could really tell a difference, My face looked and felt younger.. I love how it felt on my face and made my face feel soo soft.. it had a slight scent to it, but didnt bother my sensitive skin. I love it!!

• RedRobin75 By  RedRobin75     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

I used the Loreal Revitalift Volume Filler in my daily morning and night moisturizing routine and in two days noticed a huge difference. My wrinkles were diminished and as a Mother of three, that's all I need to know. But I will also mention how well my skin retained volume and fullness while I used this product. It is a beauty staple now.

• sweetleilani By  sweetleilani     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

This serum worked great. It did not make my skin feel greasy. It absorbed right in and made my skin look and feel smooth. I loved the scent