L Oreal Paris Visible LIft Blur Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ramblngirl ramblngirl
    07.09.14

The color match was great. It went on smooth and didn't feel chalky or like I had a coating on my face. I do wish it had sunscreen though.

• ilovepurpleiris ilovepurpleiris
    07.06.14

I normally use powder foundation and felt that this did not provide the coverage I needed on the redness on my cheeks. The formula is very lightweight and I felt like I wasn't wearing liquid foundation, but I don't believe this product is for me.

• RaVonne By  RaVonne     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

I enjoyed using this. It had a light, silky powdery feeling when going on. I think I picked a shade too light for my summer complexion, but it still blended well. I normally use a tinted moisturizer, yet I would use this some days if I needed more coverage. It didn't clog my pores. I don't know how much it 'blurred' fine lines, but I would huy and recommend as a good foundation.

• jpadillahr By  jpadillahr     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

I prefer a lighter weight foundation, especially in the summer - but I still require coverage! I enjoyed this foundation, as it was a great skin tone match and went on very smoothly. It proved the coverage I was seeking while not feeling heavy or thick on my skin. It did seem to wear a little unevenly throughout the day, especially from the oilier areas of my face. All in all, I thought it was a great product and I would consider purchasing it in the future.

• bambola By  bambola     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

It is a nice light foundation and I would recommend it if you do not need a lot of coverage like me. It does the job at smoothing and evens out your skin tone. I like the texture of this foundation and it applies very well. It also long lasting. I Loved that it did not make my face feel full of makeup. My skin felt like it was still breathing and that's a big plus for me since I do not like to feel too covered up.

• Melsav By  Melsav     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

Loved the coverage and color.. Felt so light and smooth

• nicole3874 By  nicole3874     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

I tried this in place of my usual CC cream for about a week and it made my face break out. I have very sensitive skin and anything out of my usual routine can effect my skin. If it wasn't for the break outs, I would have liked the product. It felt nice on my skin, not oily at all and it didn't not feel heavy like most foundations do either. I would recommend it to a friend who does not break out as easily as I do.

• hikchik38 By  hikchik38     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

This was a great product, it goes on silky smooth, is lightweight, good coverage, and the color match was perfect. The only thing I didnt like about this was that after having it on for a little while it felt a little oily especially in the t zone areas. I did set it with a powder and I live in a very hot and humid area so I think I am going to save this to use when the weather cools down and my skin dries out some. I think it would make a really good fall/winter foundation. I have recommended this to several people.

• STANLEYKLAN By  STANLEYKLAN     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

I really liked this foundation. It was light, but did provide good coverage. My skin had a silky feel to it after application. I have had trouble with products making me break out in the past, but i did not experience this at all. I halve already recommended it to friends and I will continue to do so.

• i_speaks By  i_speaks     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

very easy to apply and the color blended well too. my main issue is lack of spf b/c then i felt like i needed to either put on sunscreen moisturizer before or blend it with the foundation which changes the consistency. would have definitely rated it higher with spf!

• sixteene By  sixteene     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

Goes on smooth with a great natural finish. The color match was perfect too!

• elizdup By  elizdup     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

Tint was prefect. Silky smooth. Little bit covers face. And delivers a smooth satin finish. Light weight. Does not make my face/pores clogged. Delivered almost a prefect look. Long lasting. Made me feel great. Delivered a great coverage even during the hot summer. days and nights. I will suggesting this product to all my friends and women I see at the store while browsing the beauty section. I'm very pleased with results and give my thumbs UP!!!