St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

I used this for quite a long time when I was a younger just because my friend used it. However, as I became older and more aware of what worked for me and how it was supposed to work, I realized that this scrub wasn't doing anything for me. The pieces were too abrasive to put on my facial skin without damaging it, and the areas I washed always seemed to break-out soon after. I like many St. Ives products, but this is one I won't use again.

• carriedempsey By  carriedempsey
    04.28.14

I am 42yrs old and have been using this since I was 17. I love it.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.20.14

Leaves my face feeling clean and soft. Removes most of the dirt and leftover makeup. All for a good price.

• xomal1 By  xomal1
    03.14.14

I have very sensitive skin and I love this scrub. It's the only exfoliator I use. I've been using it since high school and even now that I'm 22. It's very gentle on the skin and exfoliates really well and smells good too!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom

• ahildebrand88 By  ahildebrand88
    03.10.14

This scrub is ok. I wouldn't recommend if you have very sensitive skin. The "scrub" beads are pretty big, I feel like a finer scrub works better for me. It's very affordable though.

• ashleyamelvin19 By  ashleyamelvin19
    03.08.14

I use this everyday in the shower!!! it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed and when I do My makeup after getting out my makeup goes on so flawlessly with my skin so soft.

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

I really love this facial scrub. It isn't too abrasive, but it's abrasive enough to let you know that it's scrubbing away gunk. The smell is very pleasant and the scrub never makes me feel oily. It is also gentle enough for my fairly sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    01.03.14

This is a very nice facial scrub! I love that it is just abrasive enough, without being to harsh. It smells amazing, and my skin always feels SO soft after using it! Love it!

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.26.13

I've been using this for years. It's my go-to face wash.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis