St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

I used this for quite a long time when I was a younger just because my friend used it. However, as I became older and more aware of what worked for me and how it was supposed to work, I realized that this scrub wasn't doing anything for me. The pieces were too abrasive to put on my facial skin without damaging it, and the areas I washed always seemed to break-out soon after. I like many St. Ives products, but this is one I won't use again.

• ashleyamelvin19 By  ashleyamelvin19
    03.08.14

I use this everyday in the shower!!! it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed and when I do My makeup after getting out my makeup goes on so flawlessly with my skin so soft.

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

I really love this facial scrub. It isn't too abrasive, but it's abrasive enough to let you know that it's scrubbing away gunk. The smell is very pleasant and the scrub never makes me feel oily. It is also gentle enough for my fairly sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    01.03.14

This is a very nice facial scrub! I love that it is just abrasive enough, without being to harsh. It smells amazing, and my skin always feels SO soft after using it! Love it!

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.26.13

I've been using this for years. It's my go-to face wash.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    09.25.13

Love this!

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

I've used this scrub for years on my acne-prone skin thinking it was doing some good. Little did I know that the crushed walnut pieces in this scrub are actually way to harsh and jagged to use on facial skin and can cause microtears leading to more breakouts and sensitivity. St. Ive's Scrub-Free Exfoliation pads are a much better and gentle alternative and have saved my skin. While you may not see the damage immediately, in a few year's time you will. I have some lovely broken capillaries on my nose as a reminder to never use this scrub again. Save your skin and try the exfoliating pads instead!

• brenn22 By  brenn22
    08.07.13

great product

• justlovely123 By  justlovely123
    08.06.13

I love this scrub! I use it everyday without any problems. I have a lot of blackheads and nose packs don't really help anymore. I love using this product after or during a nice warm shower. The warn water opens and loosens my pores allowing the product to scrub everything off.

• margaretdd By  margaretdd
    08.05.13

I tried this hoping that this would be a nice scrub. But after the first time I found that my face was all red and blotchy. I didn't care for this.

• Tiffany80 By  Tiffany80
    07.17.13

I have been using this facial scrub for at least 6 years, it scrubs all my makeup off on a daily basis. Very gentle. Nice smell.