A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• bambola By  bambola
    03.21.15

I love this show I never thought I would but I can't get enough of it. It's scary but not too much to give me nightmares but enough to keep me on the edge of my seat and root for the humans to come out stronger from it.

• rainbowstar By  rainbowstar
    03.19.15

i love this show and i have watched it from the beginning . i hope it never ends

• themommycooler By  themommycooler
    03.17.15

A very catchy story based around zombies, survivors and the end of the world. Many of the trials and tribulations that take place in this show , I beleive is what would happen in real life. You learn to love and hate every character because of what they go through and wish for a better ending. Love the show!

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

I'm terrified of zombies but this show is so captivating, I suck it up and peek through my fingers. The actors are all very unique with strong back stories, personalities, and character growth.

• AshleeMac By  AshleeMac
    12.29.14

One of my very favorite shows. I watch it every time it comes on. :)

• END2012 By  END2012
    12.23.14

I enjoy this show immensely, it's just so addictive to watch! As a person who loves all things zombie, this show was what I was waiting for, I've been watching it since the very first episode!

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

I hate horror type shows/movies and could've never imagined myself liking something with zombies but I LOVE this show! It makes the possibility seem almost realistic and is fascinating to see what it might be like if life as we know it went to hell. I look forward to each episode to see what will happen next and how they will deal with it.

• lovekidd By  lovekidd
    11.19.14

Never seen this show! Heard a lot about it though!!!

• Katlynmarie By  Katlynmarie
    11.18.14

i have watched this from day one and there is never a dull moment,it truly gets better with every episode. love it!

• heat730 By  heat730
    11.18.14

My husband and I have watched this show from day 1 and it keeps getting better! The plot and character development are exceptional. I highly recommend this show to anyone!