Cascade Action Pacs Review Page 6 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• Ujjwala By  Ujjwala     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

I just love this product because it works so efficiently.I do lot of cooking,so my dishes are always a mess but this product cleans my dishes brilliantly.

• imJaneil By  imJaneil     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

I was very impressed with how sparkly clean my dishes came out after using these cascade packs. And so convenient and easy to use. No mess or fuss.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

These work great. Just put one in the dishwasher and it does all the hard work. Work even on tough messes and the dishes come out very clean and shiny.

• smelcer78 By  smelcer78     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

Love, Love, Love!!! These are my favorite dishwasher pacs. I can use some of the other brands and still have leftover food. I do not have that problem with these. They also smell fantastic!

• TM2020 By  TM2020     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

Cascade brand always surprises me: with new scents, varieties and packaging, however the performance of all Cascade products is always great!

• Speakingout By  Speakingout     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

So easy, so convenient, and so effective -- you can't lose.

• amazey By  amazey     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

So easy to use and they do a great job of cleaning all my dishes.

• tjleebens By  tjleebens     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

I am in love with these cascade pacs. Cascade is the only brand I trust to clean my dishes. The convenience of these pacs is wonderful!! So nice to just pop one in and start the dishwasher. Doing dishes are a chore, but these pacs made it a little easier!!

• maryegct By  maryegct     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

These are the automatic dish packs that we use most often in our dishwasher, which is a newer model. They work well and are easy to use. My dishwasher can only take packs or liquid. The powder doesn't work well at all. I think these are reasonably priced and can be found on sale from time to time. I like to buy the bigger tubs so that I have a good batch on hand for a while.

• BooksCooksLooks By  BooksCooksLooks     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

These really got my dishes clean. I've already gone out and bought more!

• anewdawnnblog By  anewdawnnblog     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

Works great! Only thing that really gets my dishes clean!

• Rianne840 By  Rianne840     SheSpeaks Tester

Very convenient. My first choice

• erinvictoria19 By  erinvictoria19     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

Works really well. Dishes were shiny and clean the first time, every time.

• tammystwocents By  tammystwocents
    05.03.13

I love the packs of Cascade. My only issue is sometimes the soap dispenser pops open because of the size of them. Still so convenient!

• laurj12 By  laurj12     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.02.13

These are great; so simple and easy to use and leave your dishes sparkingly clean! No messing around with fumbly powder detergent & pouring into the dispenser. Just drop one of these pacs in and go!