Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Hubby loves this stuff and I love how much softer his face feels! So nice!

• dawz1026 By  dawz1026     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

Leaves skin soothed and helped to not form shaving bumps!

• foreva By  foreva     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

My husband doesn't shave his face at home he goes to the barber so I gave it to my dad to use. He said it went on well and smooth. It has a soft smell and didnt bother him at all. He already said that he will purchase a larger bottle once he is done with the sample.

• tippydowns By  tippydowns
    05.10.13

This product has really helped my husband with facial irritation, he loves it

• Mothermercury By  Mothermercury     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

Husband liked this product allot, even though he doesn't have sensitvie skin

• jygriebel By  jygriebel     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

My husband tried it and likes it better than the aftershave he was using. He really doesn't need "irritation defense" but used it in lieu of aftershave for the scent. He said it doesn't sting and the scent isn't too strong so it's a thumbs up.

• mdprep1 By  mdprep1     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

I couldn't get my husband to use it....so I tried it on my bikini line. I have to say that I have no ingrown hairs...which I usually get a lot of. I don't love the way it smells....I would on a guy. It leaves my skin soft an much less prone to irretation.

• Chare11 By  Chare11     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

Hubby loves this stuff and I love how much softer his face feels! So nice!

• JessyR By  JessyR     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

My husband tried it, upon my request. He said, "It was nice. It felt good on his face. " Sorry but that's all I could get out of him. I asked him if he would use it again, he said yes. He's a roughed-neck mountain man though. The only thing I've seen him put on his face is camo paint for hunting. He shaves with the traditional GILLETTE GOOD NEWS RAZORS. GOod luck reaching the man market! Lol it smells good to me. I want to find a womens product, that does the same as this men's product. :) if u know of one, let me know.

• edentongirl By  edentongirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

although this is only one part of a system. My husband used this product for a few weeks and told me that it made his face feel smoother especially after having it get wind burnt with our high winds recently added to the fact that he works outside. He also said it dramatically reduced razor drag and I enjoyed the smell of it when he used it!

• alexandraandme By  alexandraandme     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

My Husband really like that it was a moisturizer for men and it made hos face smooth.