L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

4.1
              Rated #254 in Makeup - Face
443 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I absolutely loved using this BB Cream...it went on so smoothly and instantly made my face look flawless and gave my an even skin tone. It didn't cause me to break out, it didn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and I can actually see the difference in my skin when I wear it because it leaves it soft and smooth looking and goes great natural or with other makeup. I loved it and will continue using it!

its amazing!! your skin will look beautiful and luminous.

I really loved L'Oreal Magic BB Cream not only did it go on so smooth it felt so sheer and made my skin look flawless without all of the caked on feeling most makeup brings. I really love how when you put it on it blends to the shade of my skin also the moisturizing effect it has. The natural look this cream gave my skin was priceless I will definitely be using this cream from now on. Great Product!!!

I have used a few different BB creams and so far this is the best and much more than and expensive dept store brand I was previously using. Awesome facia primer and to wear alone

I am in love with Loreal Paris BB Cream. When it says it's a Magic Skin Beautifier it means it. Like every other mother out there I don't have a lot of time to spend on my appearance and well, I don't want to look like someone who has make-up caked onto their face. BB Cream is this amazing product that goes on quick and easy, conforms to my skins needs, it's not too heavy and it's not too light, it's just perfect. PLUS, I have dry skin and I always worry that products will get flaky...guess what...it doesn't! Seriously, Loreal Paris BB Cream has made me feel like a girl again!

I really like the texture of the Magic Skin cream. It goes on really light and smooth yet, it covers all the uneveness of my skin tone (freckles and over 40). It really blends well and lasts well throughout the day. There's no need to reapply, which I like. I get ready in the morning and want it to last all day-which it does. I will continue to use this product after the sample runs out.

I absolutely LOVED this BB Cream. I received the #814 Medium Color and it really gave me a totally natural look. Loreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is fantastic. It hides all the imperfections, It also primes to smooth your skin's texture. Not to mention how it hydrates giving your skin all day moisture. It also corrects your skin so it gives it an even complexion all day long. I agree withothers at first the color of this product is opaque white w/ "Beautifying Beads" which have vitamins C & E perfect fo ryour skin. The beads will transform and blend into your skin tone after a few minutes with zero residue. This product is quite light and not the least bit greasy and it's not thin or thick, but rather somewhere in the middle. It really made my skin look fantastic and it will now be part of my "BEAUTY IN A TUBE" REGIMEN! :)

Me personally I loved it. It was not to thick. As Well as it gave my face a glossy look. And my face didn't feel all oil and greasy. It's actually a really good product

Blends well, evens out my skin tone, and a great value! Thanks L'OREAL!

I have tried it for almost 2 weeks now and I LOVE this product. Unlike the Maybelline BB Cream, the Loreal BB Cream is not oily and the coverage is very natural. In fact the first day I wore the BB Cream all my friends asked me if I changed my skincare routine b/c my skin looked flawless!!! I definitely recommend this BB Cream!!

Love the Loreal Paris Magic BB Cream. Not only gives me the natural look, but hides all the imperfections, the skin texture is smooth being hydrated all day. Loved it doesn't feel heavy as others products. Give it AAA++ and definitely buy it and recommended it.

I have oily skin and tried many brands of makeup, but this one was unique. It went on clear and changed to my skin tone, my skin was tight and looked smooth all day. I usually have to reapply my makeup by the end of the day , but with this one it looks perfect even through my longest days. I am hooked will be buying this brand going forward.

Great product really saves time in the morning!

I have tried a couple of BB creams in the past and always found them to be too heavy or pore clogging. I was ready to out this BB cream to the test. I love the idea of a product that does several things. I usually use a moisturizer, primer, rode reducer and foundation. I found with this product I could skip several of them. It is really interesting how it starts out white and then changes to match your skin tone. I was really impressed by how well it blended in with my skin. I received the L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream in shade light and it worked perfectly with my skin tone. I did notice after about a week of using it that my pores did seem less visible and I even noticed a reduction in some of my dark spots. I am so happy to have found this product and now I can eliminate some steps in my beauty routine! I also noticed that you don't need to use very much of this product. A little goes a long way! I am all for simplifying and saving money.

Busy Moms (like myself) who are looking for a cream that works great with makeup, look no further! L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream blends effortlessly. I also noticed that it held my makeup in place without smudging, fading, or coming off in moments of perspiration or brief contact. I especially found this cream to be excellent for a night out on the town or wear for special occasions, as the toning and lasting qualities of the cream ensured a fresh, polished appearance for hours on end. You may need to use a dab of additional moisturizer if you have areas of extra-dry skin (such as me with a tiny area between my eyes), but other than that, the L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream is total perfection! And quite honestly I am not surprised, since everything L?Oreal does is wonderful! This is one that has instantly been added to my list of Busy Mom beauty essentials for sure!