Dr Brown s Bottles Newborn Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

We recently switched to Dr. Brown's since I had a bunch I got for free from coupons and sales. I like them, my son likes them. I like that they are skinny and easy to fit in the diaper bag. My son also has experienced no gas when using these bottles. I don't like that they have all the pieces that they do, and they do leak once in a while but other then that they are a good bottle.
  • TRINIIDOL TRINIIDOL
    08.04.15

honestly I don't like this bottle mainly because its difficult to clean and feed my concern is the straw I just don't get it but you notice that infants are feeding from this bottle and when turned nipple down during suckling the straw is up when the liquid decreases the child is getting sucking on nothing but air which makes them fussy and gives them gas as well as irritates me a whole lot. when it comes to cleaning the straw is narrow so its a real challenge to get it cleaned its always in my conscious what if my kid gets an infection so honestly I will never purchase this bottle again it was a total waste of my money and time. I'll stick to advent bottles I used it on my kid and no stressful cleaning or colic

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    07.30.15

My son used the Dr. Browns bottles for a very short time, thought they seem to be very good bottles, the flow from the nipple was just to much for my baby. I think the bottles would of been great if there was no leakage from the nipple when turned upside down. The extra leaking seemed to be to much for my baby to handle.

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

These bottles are fine. My baby was not picky and did not have any colic or reflux issues like many other babies. The Dr. Brown bottles were highly recommended to us by quite a few people when I was pregnant so we got some of them. The only thing that is terrible about them is that there are extra parts (two extra parts that require a special cleaning wand that is included) to clean. When you have to wash bottles and pump and wash all that stuff too, it can just get annoying and too much. Since my child wasn't picky, we decided to forgo using them unless we had too.

• JessLangston1 By  JessLangston1
    07.14.15

These bottles are wonderful if you have a baby that is gassy and ingesting too much air. I won't like, they are a pain to clean but if you are having feeding issues it is well worth it.

• valerie0309 By  valerie0309
    07.09.15

Great for smaller babies, way less air intake. I was breastfeeding, so the small nipples were not great when trying to go back and forth. Better for just bottle feeding

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.17.15

These were my absolute favorite bottles. Hardly ever had a leaking problem. Super sturdy and love the new color options.

• alvaradofamily By  alvaradofamily
    04.23.15

I remeber 7 years ago i was having my baby shower and my mother in law at the time gave me these for my first son.Ill be honest my first look at the bottles was oh man this are gunna be hell. Well my son was born and im so glad i used these bottles. They helped alot with gas and they are super easy to clean. Here i am bouts to have my 6th children and willl be buying these again

• katiebug8 By  katiebug8
    04.23.15

Used these for both of my babies when I worked. It helped reduce my sons re-flux and became the only bottle I was willing to use. They do cost a little more, but Have been every mom I knows favorite.

• maryiodith By  maryiodith
    02.15.15

Our favorite bottles! Neve had a big sit up issue with these, she always loved using them and never had leaks. We bought the caps to help mix on-the-go and even bought the mixer down the road. Great products!

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

hard to clean... they made me mad some times

• Shay90 By  Shay90
    02.08.15

I use these bottles for my daughter. She likes them. It doesn't really help her with gas though