Secret Scent Expressions Ooh-La-La Lavender Deodorant Review Page 6 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• aprincess7678 By  aprincess7678     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.12

I loved this deodorant!! I have only used Secret deodorant for about 15 years now because nothing else seems to last all day for me. Secret has always worked not only all day, but long into the night as well. This product was no exception. I loved the scent as well.I always enjoy scented products and this has a great lavender scent.

• Cyndi2210 By  Cyndi2210     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.12

I really liked this product. I thought the smell was light but still present and after a long day, I was still dry and smelling great. I did however find that it left a white residue on the underarms of my dark shirts.

• mgruce By  mgruce     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.12

I loved it. the smell was girly and the product was effective. It lasted through gardening and bike riding, and it takes power in a product for that.

• DEWYMIST By  DEWYMIST     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.15.12

I like that the scent wasn't overpowering. I think I felt pretty dry after 8 hours also.

• dmo930 By  dmo930     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.15.12

Lavender scent is a little strong for me for my underarms. I prefer a lighter scent, something like a powder scent.

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.15.12

Smelled really good and controlled odor and wetness. Great product.

• Pinkpurplehaze By  Pinkpurplehaze     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.15.12

Such a nice surprise! I love lavendar. It performs as I 'd expect from Secret yet had a unexpected scent.

• KREW12 By  KREW12     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.14.12

This is a big upgrade for Secret I love this product and will be buying it again!

• chellebellybeans By  chellebellybeans     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.14.12

I'm a huge fan of secret deodorants but I would definitely need this in a clear gel form, as it leaves white residue on the underarms :( It DOES help keep me fresh and dry however

• pixispryte By  pixispryte     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.14.12

The scent was very nice and lasted without being overwhelming throughout the day. While the product kept me very dry, after a day of heat and running around at work, it did not keep me from smelling a bit funky. So, my underarms smelled a mixture of "work" and lavender. Not really what I want at the end of the day...

• bintadam By  bintadam     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.14.12

It was really good and i loved that it was so long lasting. Secret is my favorite brand and I loved how it smelled. It worked really well and I would definitely recommend it.

• JJsMommy04 By  JJsMommy04     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.12

Although powder deodorant I break out from I decided to try it anyway's,So glad I did cause I love it,Thank you\!

• jaxgma By  jaxgma     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.12

I love the scent and it works really well!

• melissazoesmom By  melissazoesmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.12

I was worried about trying this one as I haven't worn Secret in years because it made my underarms itch. I went ahead and tried it and was suprised that I have had no problems with it. The scent is light and it kept me dry and fresh all day long.

• slreese By  slreese     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.12

Was pleasantly surprised on how much the scent stayed on.