Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• jenniferdenise By  jenniferdenise     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.04.12

The deodorant smells nice and works well. I love that it's rounded on the top; makes application easy and doesn't scratch.

• josmommy By  josmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

works excellent! stayes invisble and smells good!

• emmieloumn By  emmieloumn     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I have always used Secret deodorant but the Coco Butter Kiss is my summer favorite. The light scent is great for my job as I am not allowed to wear fragrance at work it is a nice alternative for these hot summer days. It goes on smooth and protects me all day. This is a wonderful product

• cgmartin79 By  cgmartin79     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

I love the scent and it's perfect that you can "layer" it with the body splash. Secret has always been a favorite with me. I'm glad they are broadening their scents from the powder and roses.

• MISCRAIG By  MISCRAIG     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.30.12

Love this deodorant...the smell is awesome and the protection is super....recommend to everyone!!!

• MiniMau5 By  MiniMau5     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.30.12

Love it! Great protection and awesome scent, perfect for summer!

• iluvfred By  iluvfred     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.30.12

I love Secret but have never tried this scent. I was thrilled with the sample I received and will definitely purchase it again.

• jazel1129 By  jazel1129     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I do love Secret deodorant but found the Cocoa Butter Kiss didn't impress me as much as the Lavender. I would still purchase this type if my favorite was not available.

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I bought this at the store the other day and it had a body mist attached also. It lasts all day, smells great and with the body mist your senses feel good all day!

• abeyreis By  abeyreis     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

love this and secret. works great and smells great to even after a day hiking in the mountains;)

• elladams By  elladams     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

The smell isn't too strong and is perfect for the summer -- I feel like I'm off to the beach every time I put it on! :) The dryness protection is great but it does leave some white residue on my clothes so I can't wear non-white sleeveless tops with it.

• jenniferkaplan By  jenniferkaplan     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I really, really like this product!!! The scent is wonderful, and the protection is great!

• melindajoy By  melindajoy     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Light scent, goes on clear, but it comes off white on your clothes which is my only qualm.

• DAISYTOT By  DAISYTOT     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Love Secret! Light, fresh scent, works great!

• angieflower By  angieflower     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I really like Secret deoderant. The smell is nice and light. And the texture is light as well. I Love this and will buy it again.