Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Shampoo Review Page 6 of 61 | SheSpeaks

• Blueroses3 By  Blueroses3
    07.21.13

This product worked great for my hair. I have very long hair that is usually dry and the Georgia humidity does not help any after using this shampoo and conditioner for a week I noticed an improvement in my hair. I had more shine and it was noticeably softer:)

• maefox By  maefox
    07.18.13

I had this sent to me to sample through facebook and I really wanted to like it, but I didn't. There is absolutely nothing special about this shampoo or conditioner. Did not make my hair soft or anything. It was a pretty basic nothing special shampoo. It was just okay.

• HeatherHunt1978 By  HeatherHunt1978
    07.16.13

When I first got out of the shower, my hair felt so soft and smooth. I had no issues brushing out this sometimes unruly, unmanagable, mop. I was quite pleased. BUT, I noticed that my hair was taking longer than usual to dry.. I understood after my hair finally dried, there must be a lot of serum or something. It was holding in the water and my hair was very oily. My sister on the other hand loves it and swears by it. Everyones hair is different so I can imagine people would see different results.

• JCLonneville By  JCLonneville
    07.14.13

Great price but, left my hair oily and clumpy like after about 4 hrs.

• Babyruth543 By  Babyruth543
    07.14.13

Smells good but makes my head feel a bit itchy

• qponqween By  qponqween     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.09.13

Okay so I entered the survey and waited for the product to arrive which didn't, so I emailed them and sure enough they sent me a full size shampoo and conditioner a few days before leaving on vacation so I packed it in a duffle bag that we strapped to the new car top rack we just purchased for the journey. We had gotten about 10 miles on the Highway when the whole rack slid off the car and landed smack in the middle of the highway lane. We pulled over and just as I was about to run across and pull the rack off the road a group of three cars came speeding up. The first two managed to change lanes in time but the third was on their cell phone and rammed right over it. Every plastic and glass bottle was crushed along with my freebies. After we got back from our trip the Sunday coupon inserts put out a BOGO free coupon for the products. So I finally got to try the products. Sadly the product did nothing special for my hair type, blonde, coarse, frizzy and curly. I found it difficult to comb my hair out after using both the shampoo and conditioner. I tried them both several times. Liked the scent. Thanks anyway. I will definitely pass them on to a friend who would use it.

• mingee08 By  mingee08
    07.02.13

I liked the way Clear made my hair feel.My hair felt very clean and very soft after I blew dried it.It has a rich lather and I've got super long hair and it didn't take an awful lot of product to get the job done.The only down side to the shampoo and conditioner for me was the lack of smell!! For other people~this my be a plus~but I like a vibrant floral smelling product.That is just my preference.Other than that~it definetly is a really great buy!!

• Sondos By  Sondos
    06.30.13

this is actually a great shampoo compared to drugstore ones. It has a weird creamy consistency! but ones you put it into ur hair, it leaves it soft and clean. Most importantly the technology Clear came up with for solving dandruff issues, you get for $5 at walmart ;)

• Trixie2 By  Trixie2
    06.13.13

Amazing product ! Left my hair wonderfully soft !

• jbryan By  jbryan
    06.08.13

Smells great, keeps my scalp moisturized w/o being greasy

• sasha1085 By  sasha1085
    05.28.13

This product made my hair really soft and also made my scalp feel very comfortable.

• csmaxwell1622 By  csmaxwell1622     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.22.13

I love this shampoo. Although it does not lather up like I am used to, it does get the job done leaving my hair feeling silky clean.

• GreatCharina By  GreatCharina
    05.10.13

I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so healthy and soft! It heals all the damage I have done to it.

• pjprobbins By  pjprobbins     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This was a good shampoo, but sometimes it did make my hair feel a bit dry. It did make my hair feel very clean.

• cindyjo1959 By  cindyjo1959
    04.29.13

This was not a good product for me. It made my head break out in a pimply rash in a couple of spots.