Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

Thanks to Wic my daughter is able to get this cereal on the regular and it is a big healthy hit in her home and in my mine awesome product

• MommiFried By  MommiFried
    03.13.14

My favorite cereal! Healthy and delicious, I've been known to (famous for) eating right from the box and leaving a trail behind me! Also wonderful with milk. Great for breakfast or a quick meal for busy moms.

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

I had this at a friends house and I really liked it! Will probably buy in the future.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great, yummy cereal with different textures. I don't even like almonds, but love this cereal.

• woodjessicam By  woodjessicam
    01.03.14

I could eat a whole box.

• alexisds86 By  alexisds86
    12.21.13

It's not my favorite cereal but, I love the crunchyness and sweetness. Great tasting healthy cereal.

• bestlizard By  bestlizard

I love it !

• iamahappygirl By  iamahappygirl
    12.13.13

Best breakfast cereal!! :)

• aracelylimon09 By  aracelylimon09
    12.13.13

With the amazing crunchy honey clusters you feel like you're eating something sweet and not healthy (even though it is). I can only eat it with the clusters.

• clindsly By  clindsly
    12.09.13

A sweet delicious cereal. Great for snacking and for breakfast. Great part, kids even love it!