Sunsweet Plum Amazins | SheSpeaks

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    06.09.12

These were not what I expected, but they were good. I was expecting a healthier fruit snack (with the texture like the ones for kids) but they were more of a dried fruit like Craisins (although better...less sugary). I wanted these to be a healthy alternative for my son, but unfortunately he didn't like them. I thought they were good but I don't usually eat things like this (I prefer fresh fruit), so I probably won't buy them. However, I think they are a good choice for those that like this type of snack.

• aubs78 By  aubs78
    06.08.12

So much better than Craisins!!. These are smoother texture and less "sugary" sweet. Not gritty and easier to chew. I loved the flavor. I used them in a salad with goat cheese and walnuts and it was delicious!

• nico2317 By  nico2317
    06.08.12

I was surprised by how good these were. Love it

• kaporter511 By  kaporter511
    06.08.12

These are good. My kids and I ate them as is right out of the package. I am able to substitute these instead of the sugar filled fruit snacks.

• heidim28 By  heidim28
    06.07.12

YUM! what a fabulous summer snack juicy sweet and good for you what more can a girl ask for;-)

• rebeccamarietta By  rebeccamarietta
    06.07.12

I loved these! I didn't even put them on anything, I just ate them straight out of the bag. I will definitely purchase.

• Cass021007 By  Cass021007
    06.07.12

I put this in my Corn Flakes, it added a natural sweetness, and I didn't have to put any sugar on it! Cravebox has opened me to all new things and I loved this product I went out and bought it!!!

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    06.07.12

I really enjoy this product in my oatmeal as a natural sweetner & a flavor booster, also tried the other package in a trail mix during a short hike with the children, they gobbled it down and requested more next time, one little guy even requested it for the next time we go to the movies instead of popcorn

• TheresaHuse By  TheresaHuse
    06.06.12

I just received the Plum Amazins in my May/June Cravebox. I love the taste. I am not a raisin fan but, these taste like fruit leather chopped up. 70 calories 0 fat perfect for topping on oatmeal, yogurt, granola, salads...Great flavor & sweetness without being tart. This would be perfect for beach, hiking & all your summer outings. Kids or not!

• Khoward1221 By  Khoward1221
    06.06.12

I got samples of this in my Cravebox. As soon as I opened it, my kids wanted to try it. They were a hit! The girls devoured them in just a few seconds. I'm glad they enjoyed something that was also healthy for them!