Tide Pods | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

The pods are so easy and convenient. They pop right into your washer and there is not a drippy mess. I feel like I use less detergent since it is already measured for me and if it's a heavy load I throw in two!

• 1 pod does not clean a load of towels, 2 pods do not clean a load of towels, 3 pods, 4pods, no. It takes 5 pods for me to feel like my towels are semi clean, but I use 6 or 7 to feel like my towels are Tide clean.

Video Reviews

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

They work well and smell good too. Tide and Gain are my favorites.

• Gohme24 By  Gohme24
    07.20.15

Quick and easy way to make sure your clothes are clean, fresh, and smelling good!

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.20.15

I LOVE Tide Pods. they're so much easier to use than liquids or powders. There also some Pods that already have fabric softener, so no need for dryer sheets.

• sammyf0712 By  sammyf0712
    07.20.15

These Tide Pods are so amazing, we get the Free & Gentle Pods because my son has such sensitive skin. They get our clothes so clean and I love it!

• jkmcutie By  jkmcutie
    07.19.15

We love love Tide!!! The quality is consistent, this product delivers what it says it will do.

• Sublime1778 By  Sublime1778
    07.19.15

I love tide pods there easy, simple no measuring toss in and go

• hannahjohnston By  hannahjohnston
    07.10.15

These are perfect for college students in dorms. You don't have to carry a bottle of detergent down to the laundry room, just one pod (or two if you're like the rest of us and wait as long as possible to do laundry lol)

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

Tide is a great brand and smells delicious but the fact that they made doing laundry that much simpler is fantastic!

• Shakima3135 By  Shakima3135
    07.04.15

They are easy when time to do laundry.They remove hard and tough stains and makes the clothes fresh at the same time.

• cookie7386 By  cookie7386
    07.04.15

As a mother of a softball player; laundry is a major part of my routine. Grass stains, dirty stains and even blood stains are no match for my tide. Leaves her uniform smelling amazing