Tommee Tippee  4 oz Bottle

Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle

4.3
              Rated #39 in Feeding
85 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

I had to bottle feed a majority of the first three months due to my daughter being tongue tied. These made it an absolute breeze to go back to the breast. They were also easy to clean and use, as well as being durable and spill proof.

These are the very best bottles! They are all I will use for my children. The transition from breast to bottle is a breeze with these. Great product and definitely worth the price.

I love these bottles. The only ones I will use!

This bottle works really well. My son tolerates it better than any other bottle he's tried. I love how easy it is to hold but how much the 9 oz bottle can contain. It really makes feeding easy.

These are wonderful. I started out breast feeding and these were my favorite bottles to use when we transitioned.

Love these bottles! The first ones my son used as a newborn and had no problem with. Similar shape to breast.

We love these bottles! They are the only ones we use. We did notice that you have to make sure the "tent" portion of the nipple isn't stuck together otherwise the airflow doesn't work correctly.

Hands down 5 star. My baby boy was solely on formula milk and these bottles were the best. He never had any colic and transition from slow to medium was pretty easy. He is able to drink well and is healthy. They are indeed on the pricey side; but worth the price.

They are expensive, but they are so worth it. Since I wasn't able to breastfeed, I felt like this was the best thing that I could do to make her feel like she was being breastfed.

Tommee Tippee may be a little on the expensive side, but I have to say that I love them. Aside from looking cool and unique, it's my daughter's favorite bottle. Time to upgrade to the 9oz! :)