Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle | SheSpeaks

• Smltwngrl920 By  Smltwngrl920
    01.28.14

Being a home daycare provider I have seen my fair share of bottles. When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I did a lot of research on what bottle I wanted to use for her. I am so glad I came across this company. I would recommend these bottles to anyone.

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

Love these bottles! These made transitioning from nursing and feeding pumped milk or substituting formula so much easier because of the natural nipples! My daughter is 8 months old and she still loves these bottles! They are easy for her to hold because of the curvy design and they hold just the right amount of milk and still have a little bit of room left over!

• Jennzg3 By  Jennzg3
    12.02.13

Best baby bottle ever made so far. My LO won't drink her milk from any other bottle but this one. Ive tried giving her other bottles but she refuses to. This bottle comes close to the real thing and I wouldn't change to any other brand.

• aamita By  aamita
    10.17.13

I use it for my twins it works great

• Tylisa By  Tylisa
    10.10.13

i really love these tmmy tippie bottles because they are coveniently shaped and the silicone nippes are great when thrown in the freezer with ice watter in the botte for teething babies.

• photoxblam By  photoxblam
    10.01.13

I loooovvvvee Tommee Tippee products all around! And the bottles are just fabulous. Nanny of three here and i recommend to all moms i come in contact with! Especially the colic design ones :) The different varieties of style the tippee bottles offer are adorable. Great slip resistance, as well as easy clean! The nipples are fabulous as well, with a no leak. Have bought them for years!

• luludavis By  luludavis
    09.17.13

My son started out with these bottles. They were.... OK! We had a problem with them collapsing while he was drinking and getting milk everywhere! As long as we made sure the air vent part of the nipple was pointed upwards it was fine. That's hard to do when he started holding his own bottle and moving it.

• Saving4Jewels By  Saving4Jewels
    08.20.13

I love this company! The bottle is really easy to grab. Nipple of bottle is perfect if breastfeeding and fear of giving bottles in case you need to head back to work/school/go out.

• megmeg77 By  megmeg77
    08.07.13

I have used these bottles from the 1 St day my daughter came home! They don't leak, and the insert that holds formula is the best!

• miamidiva16 By  miamidiva16
    05.16.13

i have used these bottles with my two kids and wouldn't change it for any other brand! Works great!