Gillette Venus Olay Razor | SheSpeaks

• dbvernon dbvernon
    08.07.13

I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.

• RozeReviews RozeReviews
    06.30.13

I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.

Video Reviews

• MissV903 By  MissV903
    03.19.14

Love this razor does not cut my legs and gives a smooth shave.

• mouhanna32 By  mouhanna32
    03.12.14

I was satisfied with this product, I felt my legs were smooth while I was shaving them, i liked it, the soap does fall off after using it a couple of ties which is annoying. Overall I would recommend using this product if you want a smooth shave and smooth legs afterwards.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.14

I've been using this brand of razor for years. I love that you can buy different blade attachments depending on your skin type. Olay is a wonderful moisturizer, and I have used these particular blade heads several times in the past few months to try and reduce the impact of dry winter weather on my legs. I think these do a great job and the blades are very long-lasting.

• SheilaKay By  SheilaKay
    03.03.14

Love this razor. Gives a smooth shave.

• tcherenow By  tcherenow
    02.18.14

Awesome razor! Feels great after I shave my legs. The moisture strip smells so good, and makes it nice that I done't have to use anything else to shave my legs, just the Gillette-Venus-Olay-Razor.

• JennyJax By  JennyJax
    01.04.14

I love a clean shave and this delivers. The soapy bars drove me nuts so I did toss them and I stll liked the razor, actually a bit better.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.18.13

Love it! It is very sharp and glides easily on my skin removing hair with little fuss. It's more pricey than other razors but you get what you pay for and this works.

• ishita By  ishita
    12.15.13

Don't recommend this. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.

• ElisaBradford5683 By  ElisaBradford5683
    12.14.13

Great quality razor, but irritating to sensitive skin. While this razor does give a VERY close, smooth shave, it is definitely not a good choice for anyone with sensitive skin. My legs were burning horribly (I'm assuming an allergic reaction to the "moisturizer"). I pulled off those soapy bars and tried again a once my skin had healed completely.. MUCH BETTER. I'm assuming this is not the norm and as they don't advertise "hypo-allergenic", I have to give the product 4 stars. My legs were the smoothest they've ever been!

• Ninamichelle25 By  Ninamichelle25
    12.14.13

This is a very good razor!! It doesn't leave me with any burns or cuts